11K/10 Plant Mpb Recirc / Custom

• Thread starter JerryCurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JerryCurl

looks fantastic dude, that g13/hp you have from mr nice, look for a plant that has a twist in blade of a leaf. If you r lucky enough to find this you will have the closest pheno to the original g13. It will be a very good yielder. My friend found one a year ago and he is very happy with it.

keep that water chilled to 62 degrees and keep the drippers directly into your rockwool cube.

good luck

dds

It's glad to see that you are still here us dd's. It has been an adventure for all of us.
I could not imagine growing another way than hi flow recirculating DWC.

G13's are looking very sick indeed, very branchy, huge shade leaves, they almost look fake, I have never seen a plant this f nice and its only in veg. It is a No Wonder Strain! cant wait to put these in. cant wait to smoke it, in a bowl, in a bong, a blunt and in a joint. oh yeah.

Using Connie, Overdrive, Zym, and Mag for final 3 weeks things are looking great, will have the g13/hash in the pre-veg baskets with roots out the bottom for round 2. (Better strain, more A/C, Bigger Chiller...)
1000L Reservoir makes adding nutrients easy! 1L:1000L...and so on.

ppms are at 1400
Ph 6.0-6.3

The Bud Ignitor at the beginning was insanity. Started bending all the branches under and out. its worked out will had new tops in 1 day!
Thanks for the best growing tips 1 could get
-JCurl

S

sweetgreen

Hey I'm having trouble finding out what MPB stands for, and how is it different from RDWC?

Thanks

aleYarok

aleYarok

medical patient bucket...
it is one of the many types of systems that is considered RDWC

S

sweetgreen

Ok thanks. What I can tell from the limited info I can find online, is seems like you set up a 4 or 6 plant room and blast it with a bunch of lights, both from the top and sides? I've seen pics with some serious plumbing going on too, is it just like RDWC but on roids?

P

primeform

Hey DD ... The only G13 that is on Mr Nice site is G13Skunk & G13Widow ... did not see a G13 HP listed ... will either of these work?

http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/community_products.php

Based on the description the G13Skunk is the higher yielder of the 2

I think DD means the strain named Mr Nice which is G13/Hashplant. Its produced by sensi seeds, not to be confused with the genetics lab named "Mr Nice". But I will leave it to him to clarify.

DD do you have any idea what percent of the phenos the "twisted leaf" represents?

Also I found that Dr Greenthumb is selling a pure g13 that he is claiming is from a cut of yours. Is this accurate and did you authorize it?

Thanks for all the awsome information DD!

J

JerryCurl

the mr. nice vegging has more girth than any other plant i have seen to this day.
it says the height of the plant is about 130cm or 3.5 ft tall. matured

Hey DD u said u work 9 hours a day is that building the rooms or is the growth making more work for you? I would really like to know thanks.

MY job Nine t0 Five is watchin plants grow...:)

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

dr geenthumbs g13 is NOT DD's! it is a scam and a lie! it has been clarified by DD himself

J

JerryCurl

what ever happened to this thread

im ashamed my partner who funded this didn't believe me when I said we had to go with the doubled's buckets he went out and got these shipping containers which held too much water which the Chiller could not keep up, the yield was like 3 pounds if that on 10 plants and so we got another chiller for round #2 and he frigging started turning off the veg light on our 2 big Sensi Seed mothers which were female to try and hurry things up and by the time i found out i was devastated because i knew we were royally fucked, I had to show him anyways by taking all the clones that didn't do a damn thing they looked like 3 leaf clovers and ruined the 2 most beautiful plants I have ever seen, they were so girthy looking i was sure they could produce 2-4 pounds. I had everything perfect but he just insisted on changing things up every step of the way and he had no idea what he was doing he's not even a good grower from the start I told him to let me do it all. now he owes 30 grand and i'm back in TEXAS living with my dad who is bitchin at me because i have no car and no job and no hope. we had buyers expecting product from us and now im about to get kicked out of my dad's house with no job no where to go and right now im just...i don't know i been researching and planning this doubleds grow for years and was so sure I could produce the results that doubleds does and my partner who thought since he was a plumber that he knew what the hell he was doing. at least i don't owe 30 grand but damn i would had 20-50k to invest in my own damn 10-20 plant room. im 22 years old now I feel like my dream has been CRUSHED.
all for fucking nothing, just because he wanted to go with some other buckets and he said "you say it has to be like this and like this to the T and I just don't think you're right man i'm a plumber I know what i'm talking about" Don't trust plumbers they clean shit out of toilets they don't know how to build hydro systems they try and use 2" shower drains on curved buckets the damn thing leaked and I'm just out of my head right now. I don't know who I am anymore or what the hell im going to do. i'm going to be homeless now in DALLAS where black people try to rob you everyday. not racist but that's how it is here. I don't even want to be in Texas i love Colorado.
Anyways people i was so ashamed that happen i had no intention of finishing the thread, he totally had a power-trip and since he got the $ to invest in this we had to go with his buckets and he had to go behind my back and start flowering our mothers from SENSI SEEDS OMG we had these from holland and everything coulda done better on round #2 with the new chiller but no he screwed up round #2 before it even started...
anyways rule of thumb. no partner's when it comes to a doubleds grow. or any grow at that. some people are just downright fucking retarted. $100 grand on the line and you want to EXPERIMENT with something new??

J

JerryCurl

I'm just a bum now...going to be living in on the streets of Dallas. (Probably not though can't get myself to do that) probably gonna end up turning myself into the local jail stating I don't want to steal something because I can't beg for change. Thinking all along that I could have been making a 6 figure salary every month.
Guess i'm going to learn how to cope in jail for the rest of my life, because I have no other options now. None. At least they feed you everyday. Not going to beg for change. If it's anything anyone can get from this is this: Don't let anybody crush your dreams because they think they know better than you.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

get the fuck over it. Shit happens.
The real lesson here is No partners.
If you can't do it yourself, then forget about it.

you'll figure something out.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

you had an unrealistic dream anyways.
Think about a modest living. Having that "I'm gonna make 6 figures every month" was bullshit.

All you need is 2-4kw, and some good strains to make a decent living.

So go to work, and stack dough till you can do it up

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your 22 and scrapped one friggin grow, get over it, no big deal at all, move onward and upward...I can not even tell ya how many plants I have killed and partners I wanted to kill over the years, just part if it maing...

It does illustrate a huge problem though, people bankin on the prospect of growin and makin a ton of money having never even grown a tomato much less a picky ass cash crop in an insanely complicated system. Very little chance for success unfortunately. Thinkin you even had a chance at a 6 figure salery every month is the silliest thing I have ever heard...lol... Bet you already had that new Yamaha R1 and ZR1 convertible picked out or maybe it was a Hummer, never fails..

chalk it up to experience my friend and start over.Just in case no one can figure it out, the DD system is not for underfunded beginners, not even slightly, Kind of like changing a spark plug in a lawn mower and then thinkin you can tune a Ferrari for race day

I really like that you had customers already expecting product back in Texas, so not only could you not pull off the grow, but trafficing the product back out of state was your ultimate plan. If you can't make money growin and livin in Dallas your lost from the get go, talk about the land of opprotunity..lol

Really sheds light on guys like you that are screwing up the game for everyone else out there...thanks

Go whine about your situation somewhere else.

Tex

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya I was gonna say..... Your better off in texas if you can lay low and do shit right down there.

I Tried my hand in RDWC.....had 2 massive crops and then 2 failures.

Had $800 left at one point and a t5 rack. You can always make a comeback but not with the attitude you've got

M

mrdizzle

rdwc is a bad way to start things off. if it goes great it goes great, but if it doesnt most likely it will cost you more than you would have made

funny thing is people will see this thread, and then go out and drop 30k setting up a rdwc grow, then disappear a month into it.

the only way to learn is the hard way it seems

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I have to agree that RDWC is not for noobz, but because i had at least the fundamentals of growing cannabis, from experience and not a computer screen, I was able to pull a decent harvest off my first UC run.
I'm not saying that my first run went smoothly or shit was perfect, but at least I had the knowledge base to troubleshoot when things went awry. I had shitty genetics on my first run which definitely had a lot to do with the outcome along with mistakes i made and learned from in the process.
I would not let this experience keep you from your dreams. This is one of the fastest maturing plants known to man. Like a previous poster stated. Even if you had to start off with a 1000 watter and some dirt. There is always hope =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom