11K/10 Plant Mpb Recirc / Custom

• Thread starter JerryCurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I'm not disagreeing with you northone, RDWC can be a dream crusher. With the kind of investment involved and so many environmental factors that have to be spot on, I too was having lack of sleep on some nights. Too many close calls with my two runs in the UC, but if your meticulous and detail oriented the rewards are huge!!
I also made the switch to coco for ease of use and because I wasnt happy with the taste of my medz produced with H & G. The taste wasnt horrible, but the Whitefire from my second run could have smelled kushier and the taste more pronounced.

A

antimatter

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Ive never lost a plant indoors apart from being attacked by mites on a regularly basis but thats manageable. You really need to stick with the soilless mixes.. theres to much time and money invested in this business to take chances unless your just hobbying it with another job.

H

hardtune

still showing other peoples room huh biggerbetterbud always you and others equip

Not even your grow! Useless then and now!

J

JerryCurl

My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get a new idea, I start at once building it up in my imagination, and make improvements and operate the device in my mind. When I have gone so far as to embody everything in my invention, every possible improvement I can think of, and when I see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form the final product of my brain.

I'm out

A

antimatter

My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get a new idea, I start at once building it up in my imagination, and make improvements and operate the device in my mind. When I have gone so far as to embody everything in my invention, every possible improvement I can think of, and when I see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form the final product of my brain.

I'm out

I rearranged my lights yesterday because I thought I had a brilliant idea to get more sides of the bulb hitting more plants but then later in the evening I realized it didn't work out the way I planned it in my imagination so I had rearrange all my plants back to how there were placed before, only wasted 5 hours of my time. Good thing that was only a light arrangement, carful with that imagination.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
wow.

I agree with Tex. man, you are 22. Get the fuck over it. Go get a real job, and start a small scale hydro hobby that wont ruin you.

I lost 2 harvests in a row to PM last year, and one that got seeded from hermies because the caretaker on watch was asleep at the wheel. If you think it's gonna be a walk in the park, and you are gonna make a 6 figure monthly pay day, you are setting yourself up for failure.

At least you learned something.

J

JerryCurl

Texas Kid...You are an IDIOT. That's all I have to say. Go modify an undercurrent or something.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Hahaha this thread is a joke. I had no idea buddy talking smack was the plumber that lost 30k. Should have put 2 and 2 together. Damn i have to stop blazing this erl b4 i reply 2 threads -Keepz

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I'm just a bum now...going to be living in on the streets of Dallas. (Probably not though can't get myself to do that) probably gonna end up turning myself into the local jail stating I don't want to steal something because I can't beg for change. Thinking all along that I could have been making a 6 figure salary every month.
Guess i'm going to learn how to cope in jail for the rest of my life, because I have no other options now. None. At least they feed you everyday. Not going to beg for change. If it's anything anyone can get from this is this: Don't let anybody crush your dreams because they think they know better than you.

Best post ever. Give this man the sad and lonely award right now. No recounts needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom