11k Vertical Undercurrent Grow rockin Barney's Sweet Tooth X Soma's Rockbud

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ijuswannagro

jus read entire thread awesome grow know its a little late but if u want to use reflectix on your whole room use this its a cheaper version

X

Xceptional

can you tell me what schedule you ran H&G aqua flakes at? did you follow their schedule exactly? man i had nothing but issues and def's with this line in the grow i just finished and i'm bummed because i just knew i would be stoked with the outcome and I'm anything but! i followed the schedule to the "T". well i started off 75% of base and 100% of additives and then when i saw def's i bumped the base to 100%. kept having issues and i was running great white as well until mid way into the run when i ran out.

planning on going with a UC in the future i just need to find a space with enough power to run 11k and trust me I'm actively looking every day!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Wassapening!!!

woa man!!!
LOL i say the same thing everyday when i first look in the room as the lights come on. They swellin hard core right now!!!

You may have neglected the thread, but you sure as hell haven't neglected those fat bitches... Keep on killin' it Keepz!!! :cool
Dont think i havent been over 2 see how u been treatin ur girlz... that DUD u just murdered will be a prime candidate for the UC. I know ur going love ur new UC!!! :stonedsmilie:

Those look perfect bro,
Great job.
Thanx my dude, I wish u much success with those PK's u have going... nothing but good vibes my friend.

Nice. Yeah Under Current.
How r u liking ur UC? I'm goin 2 pop in in a minute and chek out ur thread. Hope they lookin stout!!

That is one bad azz motherfunking garden, nice job !
Thanx 4 d kind words. Chop shots comin soon!! -Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

jus read entire thread awesome grow know its a little late but if u want to use reflectix on your whole room use this its a cheaper version
Thanx for the link... I'm wrappin everythin in this stuff LOL +rep 4 that link homie!

Looking real nice man :animbong:
Thanx bro i'm trying!! :joint:

can you tell me what schedule you ran H&G aqua flakes at? did you follow their schedule exactly? man i had nothing but issues and def's with this line in the grow i just finished and i'm bummed because i just knew i would be stoked with the outcome and I'm anything but! i followed the schedule to the "T". well i started off 75% of base and 100% of additives and then when i saw def's i bumped the base to 100%. kept having issues and i was running great white as well until mid way into the run when i ran out.

planning on going with a UC in the future i just need to find a space with enough power to run 11k and trust me I'm actively looking every day!

I ran the aggressive formula at 1/2 strength during veg for the first 3 weeks. I went full strength regular formula on the first week of flowering, but had 2 back off it to 2/3 strength because my water leafs weren't forming right. The nute solution was too hot and humidity too low.
FME 1.5 EC was too high in the UC and the first signs of leaf curl and abnormal water leaf formation would occur. After some adjustments I kept my EC at 1.2 during full bloom and they seem to love it.
I do agree with Jalisco Kid that this nute line up takes way too much N into flowering. My ladies didnt fade a bit during the first couple weeks of flowering and my PH would go acidic from all the left over N during week 4 and 5. Sux that things didnt meet ur expectations, I'm sure the UC wont disappoint though! If i can be any help dont hesitate to hit me up

Looking good bro!! Im Buckled in!!
Thanx bro, i'm just tryin 2 keep up with all u pros on this site!! -Keepz

W

wolv1001

Nice! As a fellow michigander how is that 36000 btu holdin up, as you know been a little warmer than normal this year. Just gettin ready to plan a room almost the same size, thanks for the proto room!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow keepz those are looking beastly for week 6 bro for sure..how often have you been fushing? between you and jack i am leaning heavy on the uc...kinda stuck between uc and mpb for the big vert switch..

Burn

deacon1503

deacon1503

What up Keepz! How long until harvest? What are your flushing plans?

I just did an update on my thread check it out.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ohh boy, I sense a big bud shot update coming... I'm looking forward to more tree shots too... :itwasntme

fractal

fractal

Great grow, I am loving that AC unit. Nice to hear that michigan got on board with the medical pot, is it as easy to get a card there as it is here in CA?

deacon1503

deacon1503

Great grow, I am loving that AC unit. Nice to hear that michigan got on board with the medical pot, is it as easy to get a card there as it is here in CA?

I wouldnt say its "as easy" up here. Find a good doc and ur good to go, with paperwork is one cost and without is another. Im finding most docs charge 150-200 with verifiable condition, and 200-250 with no paperwork.

Plus the 100 to granholm. :anim_10:

stickyicky

stickyicky

On point!!! You're nailing man! I am picking up some great info from your thread. I appreciate your openess and honesty. It's no wonder your having such great success.

On the 24,000 BTU ac you got for $819. Plus shipping for $159. That's the lowest Ive seen by far. Is it cuz the lines are not vacuumed on this one?

Best I could do is $1500 delivered. Lines are vacuumed on this model, I think? http://www.ac-world.com/MiniSplitAir.php

The controller you have is the CHHC-1. Do you use all of the functions? Do you recommend this unit or could I get away with cheaper model still w/ fuzzy logic.

Sorry for the long post. Keepz it up bro!

D

Dondirtbiker

Do you have a tutorial on this system that you built?? I am looking for step by step instructions including lights, res, chiller, timers, ect, ect.

Hey Casper if your still looking to build a rdwc , hit me up I just made 2 and beefed em up so they are better and saved a ton.. Nothin to it.. Look exactly like the stock ones but better components..
I can give ya a list. Don't want to stomp on this post..with a full list..
[email protected]
I'm at 15 and Kelly.;)

Top Bottom