11th week in a 10 week strain trics still clear/cloudy

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I have several strains(Larry Og, Fire OG, banana OG, CVK). They are all 70 day strains..I was told that they could go 11-12 weeks..They are in the 11th week..The trics are clear/cloudy with very little amber(none in several cases)..I have been flushing for over 2 weeks now..If it is going to take another 2 weeks should I restart nutes? The PPM reading is now >400ppm and slowly dropping but PH is high..6.5..and every time I adjust it goes back up quickly(within 2-3 days)..its a 55 gallon rez with RO water in it...

D

DazedNconfussed

I had the same happen in my Chemdog #4 grow.....I let them go 80 days.....They got amber very quickly. Maybe just give them a 48 dark period and cool the temps down if possible.

M

MASSES 420KING

no dont use nutes keep watering alot of people like 3 week flushes they taste nicer also if your workin from seed add 2 weeks so around 84 days i believe

L

l0g1c4l

I agree with the 420KING, I always use only water for the last three weeks of flowering...and IMO the flowering times given by breeders is a rough estimate, every tree and phenotype is different. And since you've been flushing for 2 weeks already, no harm in giving it another week

hotRod

hotRod

crank up the dark cycle about an extra 2 hours for
a few days and they will ripen up

Top Bottom