Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Captspaulding

🤙🤌

If someone put a gun to my head, and said pick your favorite band.... (would be the only way i could) It's prob be Tesseract. They do that thing Meshuggah does, crank it to a power level over 9000, and encrust it with angelic beauty. That Tool/meshugah/feels like geometry thing... Tesseract is definitely the tip of that Ice Berg 🤘 😈
Fav metal bands for me pantera
Fucking slayer
Meshuggah
The acacia strain
Every time I die
Job for a cowboy
Opeth
Mastodon

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

@Captspaulding

🤙🤌

If someone put a gun to my head, and said pick your favorite band.... (would be the only way i could) It's prob be Tesseract. They do that thing Meshuggah does, crank it to a power level over 9000, and encrust it with angelic beauty. That Tool/meshugah/feels like geometry thing... Tesseract 🤘 😈
While this is a hoot of Frank's most everyone in his bands are incredible in their own right. Just drummers: Chester Thompson, Terry Bozzio and Aynsley frickin Dunbar. George Duke, Jean-Luc Ponty and some guy named Steve Vai. There's so many more that went on to do their own or joined others. Truly amazing the music and personally I love his sense of humor (don't eat yellow snow and gag me with a spoon with his daughter Moon Unit🤔) but then there's Black Napkins and he reminds you just how good he was. He wrote orchestral works. He'll always be my #1 all time band no matter who he had. Even The Mother's of invention Ruth Underwood, the Flower brothers, Napoleon Murphy Brock, hell Frank brought out the best in all of 'em.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
While this is a hoot of Frank's most everyone in his bands are incredible in their own right. Just drummers: Chester Thompson, Terry Bozzio and Aynsley frickin Dunbar. George Duke, Jean-Luc Ponty and some guy named Steve Vai. There's so many more that went on to do their own or joined others. Truly amazing the music and personally I love his sense of humor (don't eat yellow snow and gag me with a spoon with his daughter Moon Unit🤔) but then there's Black Napkins and he reminds you just how good he was. He wrote orchestral works. He'll always be my #1 all time band no matter who he had. Even The Mother's of invention Ruth Underwood, the Flower brothers, Napoleon Murphy Brock, hell Frank brought out the best in all of 'em.
Vai got legendary asshole isms from frank the whole time. Steve was young too, to be sitting with them cats so green?

Now wonder he’s still crazy now

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So anyone around these parts brew beer or wine? Read an article on how to make wine from fruit juice with wine yeast (Amazon or brewing store) and sugar, that's it nothing more and thought I could do this. So 12/28/23 I gave it a shot. Drank a few ounces lowering the level and allowing space for sugar and bubbling. There's bubbling. So I started a couple half gallons of Wally World brand Applejuice and a couple weeks went by and the bubbling about stopped I gave it a taste. Some pretty good cider and started making two 3/4 gals a week which provided me a gallon a week of some 4-5% apple cider. My fav is white grape cider. A couple days in the fridge add a shot of reg juice to a glass and enjoy. Amazing.
View attachment 2160046
View attachment 2160047
View attachment 2160048
View attachment 2160049
View attachment 2160050View attachment 2160051View attachment 2160052
Wine has never been made since that first taste, just a quick 2+ week cider that rocks.

Z

Zab

So anyone around these parts brew beer or wine? Read an article on how to make wine from fruit juice with wine yeast (Amazon or brewing store) and sugar, that's it nothing more and thought I could do this. So 12/28/23 I gave it a shot. Drank a few ounces lowering the level and allowing space for sugar and bubbling. There's bubbling. So I started a couple half gallons of Wally World brand Applejuice and a couple weeks went by and the bubbling about stopped I gave it a taste. Some pretty good cider and started making two 3/4 gals a week which provided me a gallon a week of some 4-5% apple cider. My fav is white grape cider. A couple days in the fridge add a shot of reg juice to a glass and enjoy. Amazing.
View attachment 2160046
View attachment 2160047
View attachment 2160048
View attachment 2160049
View attachment 2160050View attachment 2160051View attachment 2160052
Wine has never been made since that first taste, just a quick 2+ week cider that rocks.
I did brew before but haven't for some time.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I did brew before but haven't for some time.
I read about a type of wine making called Solara. It's how many ports are made. Basically some of the ready wine is removed from the barrel and replaced with fresh juice. I started removing about a half gallon from each 3/4 gallon to chill and drink and then refill the bottle with fresh juice and in a week it's ready to chill. Too easy way easier than beer. I've been enjoying it since mid January. I wish they would have taught me how to do this in school🤣

Stokes

Stokes

Feeding and organizing the veg room a bit.
👊🏻🤡
Strains included
Cali blues
Northern lights
Gdp
Durban poison
Black domina
Peaceful cookies
Gsc x peaceful cookies
Kush mints
Tw x t1000
DeathStar x gojo 2 phenos
Red velvet x gojo
Cman x okie
Pbb x cman
Full gas
Cherry gas
Jet fuel og
Max ac #1#5#7
Trop cookies x okie
White truffle x okie
Lemon tree x okie
Frostette
Red dragon
Northern thunderfuck
Amnesia haze
Those are the fems atm
And the regs
Blue mammoth x blue dream
Haymeadow purple
Cheese x triangle man
Gmo x lemon gojo x bman
Super boot x okie
Mowie wowie 86
Kona gold 86
And 1 big bud 86 Def a slacker

It’s a lot of variety that’s for damned sure.
Typing that out it has dawned on me, I need more gallon jars……

Green leaf man.
That shit is amazing. 👊🏻🤡
You have more variety than a japanese vending machine. I dont know how you manage all that, especially with all those different strains. I never do more than 3 different

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Fav metal bands for me pantera
Fucking slayer
Meshuggah
The acacia strain
Every time I die
Job for a cowboy
Opeth
Mastodon
Angel of death lit my fuse, after that everything was soft, even Metallica. Growing up in Seattle I got to see a lot of cool shit. Nirvana before they were even a thing at central tavern was the shit. Check out DRI, they were a local favorite back in the 80's 👹

Latest posts

Top Bottom