12/1 method

• Thread starter mazar111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya I wish I started doing this along time ago live and learn I've never brought out so many unique expressions since I started gas lantern veg with diminishing light flower schedule

ftwendy

ftwendy

Ya I wish I started doing this along time ago live and learn I've never brought out so many unique expressions since I started gas lantern veg with diminishing light flower schedule

What are the different results? Flavors, colors, smells?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All of the above for example just did a test of what I thought would've had uniform results and all five females of a 13 pack distinctly different from each other Uprising OG and I've never had a full tent of chronic that leaves a living flower aroma after being burnt and these do which I would also contribute too a meticulous organic grow

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Some of my indica dominants finished at day 50 from seed but that was with a two week gas lantern veg and diminish light flower schedule

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I guess something like an auto but not automatically lol. And I'll say it's not better than you specially but would argue that it's just as good and is getting better each run

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

As most of us here at the farm are I just love to grow and challenge people concrete statements and too many people try to preach there only one way or you can't do it this way and I am that guy who says really well I want to try it and this one is sticking wit me

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

ftwendy where can i find one of your grow logs to check out your pics?

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

So I decided to run the gas lantern veg and diminishing light schedule flower.... I have been pushing it off for like three harvests. Its weird how you grasp to something old just cause its comfortable you know? Anyways if this thread is still up I will post findings here... -S0uP

ftwendy

ftwendy

I'm
So I decided to run the gas lantern veg and diminishing light schedule flower.... I have been pushing it off for like three harvests. Its weird how you grasp to something old just cause its comfortable you know? Anyways if this thread is still up I will post findings here... -S0uP

Planning my summer grows right now, and the gaslight will be in effect here too. Great ideas -- time to put them to use.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Im starting to use flo's for interruption of dark period and it's working great i used the HID the first round to weed out the sensitive seeds thats something will recomend is start with many phenos because i did have to run a ton to find the eight phenos i got so far! But so worth it..... have fun fellas and dont hesitate too pick my brain ill respond unfiltered and as unbiased as possible

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Mi casa Su casa....feel free to post up when ever i even rooted with thus schedule might be a good start or seeds peace!
I'm

Planning my summer grows right now, and the gaslight will be in effect here too. Great ideas -- time to put them to use.
Im pretty sure thats how this style began in preparation for spring... in going to do some reasearch in nocturnal reptiles and then incorporate moon in the flower aswell lol im sure ill run into some herms on my way too the keepers but the work must be done.... anyone done research on moons effects on maturation of plants? Feel free to share

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Shit my bad Mazar i thought we were in my thread i just noticed we werent i apoligize

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

^^^^FUNNY stuff! I noticed but, thought an OFFICIAL jacking had taken place!!! (you know what happens to witnesses) :) So back to being on topic.... anyone notice any extra stretching using the interrupt method?? Should I move my light a little closer to offset?? Opinions welcomed and thanks in advance -S0uP

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Mine is superclose internode space i got.pix coming but i would im doing everything i did before with that one light schedule change and lower wattage on the hour of inturuption plus im adding something special to the mix hit up the gas lantern techinique fir details pace and chicken grease

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Here's an example....

Top Bottom