12/12 From Seed 25 Days Flowering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sativa growing from seed unknown around 20-25 days flowering now she recovering from a shock from being transplanted at a late stage plus i had to move her home she's looking better everyday only 7in tall lol I'M hoping I get 28grams lol
Got a full plant shot?

Sativa growing from seed unknown around 20-25 days flowering now she recovering from a shock from being transplanted at a late stage plus i had to move her home she's looking better everyday only 7in tall lol I'M hoping I get 28grams lol
you will not get an ounce. try an auto if you wanna up that yield in about the same amount of time.

My if you can pull 15 off, that would mean I’m going to get like 18 pounds off the couple of plants I just chopped. I hope your right man. Sorry I don’t want to be mean.. it’s just if it was that easy this site wouldn’t exist
It is easy I've been reading a lot tgstst my worse and smallest plant

My if you can pull 15 off, that would mean I’m going to get like 18 pounds off the couple of plants I just chopped. I hope your right man. Sorry I don’t want to be mean.. it’s just if it was that easy this site wouldn’t exist
Lol funny I doing ok

Status
Not open for further replies.