12/12 From Seed 25 Days Flowering

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Your plants do look great there buddy. Folks on here are always going to give advice. I tried to be all like I know everything when I first got on the farm. Turns out I didn’t know shit. And since these farm bastards started tearing into me my grow has improved big time. So don’t feel like folks are trying to be mean. Just trying to steer you in right direction mostly

Herbalise

Herbalise

Your plants do look great there buddy. Folks on here are always going to give advice. I tried to be all like I know everything when I first got on the farm. Turns out I didn’t know shit. And since these farm bastards started tearing into me my grow has improved big time. So don’t feel like folks are trying to be mean. Just trying to steer you in right direction mostly
I been through it lol I'm always looking to learn more I don't use chemicals making my teas was a big problem burning them pretry good but after few yrs trying I now got the right ppm for my teas I wasn't offended I like to explore new strategies I top lst super cropped I do it all. This plant is the smallest plant I ever flower.

IMG 20181209 103716
Herbalise

Herbalise

I been through it lol I'm always looking to learn more I don't use chemicals making my teas was a big problem burning them pretry good but after few yrs trying I now got the right ppm for my teas I wasn't offended I like to explore new strategies I top lst super cropped I do it all. This plant is the smallest plant I ever flower.
She's been through a lot lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey whatever you get off it will be more weed than you had before. Learning experience. That’s cool you make your own teas and that. I’ve never been good at that

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya looks nice. What kind of hps? I know what you mean little cfl chambers are still in my dreams

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I find the l e d hardcores really try to shove it down our throats at times but have you ever tried screw in leds? You just pop the globe off and giver. I use mostly screw in leds for veg but I actually have 2 cfls in the mix to keep the veg tent warm cause it’s wicked cold where I live

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

But I rock a 1 k hps for flower. I also have a 400 w not in use.. and I cute lil 150.. and several 400 mh s. Wish I had more space to grow in lol. I could be blasting all them watts. You can litterally do horrible and still get a qp off a good ol 400.

Herbalise

Herbalise

I find the l e d hardcores really try to shove it down our throats at times but have you ever tried screw in leds? You just pop the globe off and giver. I use mostly screw in leds for veg but I actually have 2 cfls in the mix to keep the veg tent warm cause it’s wicked cold where I live
I'm a new grower those might be my best plants yet just waiting to get a bigger space to really grow iveI never use leds just call mr.cfls lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

If you build a cheap tent out of reflective insulation (20-40 bucks) like anywhere from 2.5x2.5 - 4x4 feet and grab a cheap in-line fan off amazon or something (30-50 bones) you could rock that 400 and prob pull half lb every harvest If you keep that light enclosed and keep that air moving ( and keep on track with the teas and that)

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Yep same with me. It was mostly @EventHorizan and @Wisher619 helping me by lighting fires under my ass but they sure know their shit and I'm glad they helped me.

Last edited:
Ina

Ina

I also make my fertz/collect them in nature.What I've noticed is most of them have too much N and I double it every time,i even triple it:)Many of my plants were looking dark,"painfully"green and I'm very familiar with N toxicity!:)Thats why i'm really carefull with veg fertz now,in fact i don't use anything in that stage except what's in the soil mix(it is also mine and i'm trying to make it very light,not hot).Here I see you also have too much N ,your plants are nice but almost overfeeded with it,be careful in flower!It stays somewhere,thay cant eat it all(specially the smallest)and cause problems.All of the homemade teas/fertz have too much in it that's why I stopped use chicken manure(in fact I stopped all the manure).It is hard to cut back the N in flower when you grow organic with home made fertz,have that on mind when you feed and mix your soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom