12-12 from seed in coco

• Thread starter del66666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budseyeveiw

definately got some pretty plants.so what light do you use the same throughout? had do you use flowering nutes from the get go or what??a couple of them looked quite high...3 or 4 ft?
i think it would be a good idea for people who like autoflowers, as ive read alot of them lack yield and strength but but 12/12 from seed mite solve those issues.

D

del66666

definately got some pretty plants.so what light do you use the same throughout? had do you use flowering nutes from the get go or what??a couple of them looked quite high...3 or 4 ft?
i think it would be a good idea for people who like autoflowers, as ive read alot of them lack yield and strength but but 12/12 from seed mite solve those issues.

cheers man.....yeah some are 32 inches...had to many on the go and let them stretch.....i use a 250 envirolite for a start then in a 1.2 m x 1 m x 1.4 m hi with a 400 and 600 watt dual spec lumatek............veg nutes til it starts flowering.feed at least every other day.....my current grow is getting fed every day towards end of flowering...id say def better than messing with autos.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

wow thats cooL never go to chase too try flowering from seed!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Was checking the thread and must say those are some damn nice colas man. Questions,..
-Any big differences between Indicas and Sativa? Veg Growth in flower?
-What strains do you see the most success with?
Thanks; and again, nice ladies

D

del66666

Was checking the thread and must say those are some damn nice colas man. Questions,..
-Any big differences between Indicas and Sativa? Veg Growth in flower?
-What strains do you see the most success with?
Thanks; and again, nice ladies

hello mate, grapefruit,amsterdam haxe, big bomb, hash bomb ,thc bomb ,rocklock orange bud......are a few that do well...i mostly use mixed breeds, sativas have to long flowering times for me...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Do you think it's feasible to try this under a 600? The light is at 5' and there lot of large plants that can shield some of those lumens. Might give it a shot. Do you think it's out of the question considering the wattage?

D

del66666

Do you think it's feasible to try this under a 600? The light is at 5' and there lot of large plants that can shield some of those lumens. Might give it a shot. Do you think it's out of the question considering the wattage?

my biggest light is a 600, these are under it............

Ghhg 001
Ghhg 004
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey del,
yes, i have seen a few 12-12 grows and might try a couple in the future myself.
you're right, it really depends on the strain to get decent/good results from
a 12-12 grow.

many of the sat dom strains do real well in 12-12 grows & you can often pack a few more in if the strain is a columnar type with 1 main cola.

i check this thread out cause you did it with coco, which i want to reference all i can since i'll be dealing with coco for a good amount of time.

your plants look pretty good, and that cross you made seems real nice too. congrats dude.

B

Bongwater830

these are regular and fem but no autos......i pull 2-3 oz dry per plant, i put 7-8 plants under at a time....i know plenty of people doing it well, some just want to knock it without even giving it a try....
What size container? What light source? Thanks bro...bongwater

S

steelcanaries

ever try prunin those mofos...??? ever heard of larf? it appears you have a fear of thinning leaves?? dont be brother....you can make them suckers big giant concentrated buds if you prune...maybe less buds, but much better quality....just my worthless opinion...looks like it works pretty well for you...do you find the bud at the end not too potent? if its still as stony as runnin a clone from a mature plant, ill def give it a try sometime....interesting ....thanks for sharing Del...be blessed bruv...steel

B

Bongwater830

I believe this is the same del666 I followed on another forum about a year ago. If so, this guy knows was up with 12/12! You can't find a more knowledgable cat! Great to see your beautiful 12/12 flowers again del! Much respect and love...peace...bongwater

Top Bottom