12/12 Growing

• Thread starter Mountian Mist67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mountian Mist67

12 hr. of light 12 hr. of darkness has anyone tried this method of growing yet??? i have put 3 of my plants in to 12/12 n hoping for good results.If anyone has done this i would ike to kno how it went.I will be posting pics soon n would like to see pics of other plants grown like this n if u have more info on it pls let me kno. One

420Gator

420Gator

what youre doing is putting your plants into flower with that light cycle, everyone grows like that and you should start seeing buds in the next week or two

M

Mountian Mist67

im doing this with my 3 youngest plants there about 2 weeks old. In the 12/12 method u start your seedlings off with 12 hr. of light and 12hr. of darkness. sorry bout the confusion. Read this method eliminates the veg. stage but still produces good amout of bud and of good quality.

hubcap

hubcap

generally, a 12/12 regime is used for sats and sats doms.
for the most part, the 12/12 regime is used to control unruly growth in crazy growing sativas, and, also, for keeping their growing time to a minimum.

i wouldnt see much sense in running indies and indie doms in 12/12 unless you like running 1000 plants at a time. granted people do it, but id recommend using 12/12 for sats and sat doms.
when 12/12n indies and indie doms yields suffer.....as well as in sativas, but sativas grow so large, the loss is minimalized, or even neutralized. if that makes sense.

and, yes, 1gr/W is not unheard of, but, does take a lil skill and familiarity with the strain being run. its not easy to work a NEW strain and get those numbers. unless one gets lucky, which happens from time to time.

that all being said.......

-yes ive run 12/12 before.
-yes, i would call them successful runs.
-yes, 1g/W is feasible.
-no, i dont have any pics, uploaded here, and would hafta dig for some shots.
but, i can link you to a few grows, via PM if you really need to see some pics.

fire away if youve got any questions.

-cap

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
If you are growing sativas, you should read the
105 Mixed Sativas inc. SSH, Afghan Haze, ASH, Pursangs, Oriental Express, Sonic Boom thread by the herbalizor, from start to finish, there's lots of great info and comparison of results from growing 12/12 vs giving them a bit of regular veg time during the first couple of weeks.

M

Mountian Mist67

Thanks for clearing that up for me. would like to see some pics of this done hubcap if u can find them. n BC Bud i am checkingout the link right now thanks.

hubcap

hubcap

aight....
im a lil buzzed now but ill locate and upload some fer ya for reference purposes.
i gots no prob-lem widdat.

lol

-cap

M

Mountian Mist67

Good look hubcap im going to up load my pics of the plants so far soon

Top Bottom