12 Days.. No Water!! Dead? Or Alive ?

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

12 Days WITHOUT any Water, surrounded by Heat/Fire & Smoke/Ashes. I thought for sure they would ALL be Dead! After being evacuated from our home due to the recent California Wild Fire, when I returned home I was quite Surprised to see that ALL of the Plants were Still ALIVE!! Only a few leaves were starting to look droopy. The fire burned right up to my plants. ~ Burned the entire hill side all the way down to the creek.

DismalDude

DismalDude

12 Days WITHOUT any Water, surrounded by Heat/Fire & Smoke/Ashes. I thought for sure they would ALL be Dead! After being evacuated from our home due to the recent California Wild Fire, when I returned home I was quite Surprised to see that ALL of the Plants were Still ALIVE!! Only a few leaves were starting to look droopy. The fire burned right up to my plants. ~ Burned the entire hill side all the way down to the creek.
That was extremely fortunate for you! Very glad you dodged that bullet,I've never been around wildfires like that,I can't imagine.Best wishes on your grow!

xeamonk

xeamonk

shafts of sunlight streaming down through the wreckage of a burnt and broken house, shining on the sole survivors, as if from heaven...

what are you going to do with them now!?

123grow

the ashes next to the burnt plant with no pool, are ashes from a stack of extra pools I left there with branches laying across them. 100% melted/gone!! at first i thought someone took them but I touched the ashes and can feel hard plastic.

Screenshot 2018 08 11 18 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail5
Screenshot 2018 08 11 18 unread   julienascarno88 sbcglobal net   att net Mail7

123grow

I get kinda scared walking back up the hill everyday to feed or water because there still flying over with water for hot spots and we seen a Cal Fire truck up there on the road behind our property. I dont want to get caught tending to the plants. lmao But I'm all camo so I should be ok. I will post more pics after Im done watering tonight.~ Julie

DismalDude

DismalDude

the ashes next to the burnt plant with no pool, are ashes from a stack of extra pools I left there with branches laying across them. 100% melted/gone!! at first i thought someone took them but I touched the ashes and can feel hard plastic.
Incredible.

xeamonk

xeamonk

Holy shit! Now I get it... Im speechless. Hey, good luck finishing the grow it looks great too!

123grow

That was extremely fortunate for you! Very glad you dodged that bullet,I've never been around wildfires like that,I can't imagine.Best wishes on your grow!
Yeah, lady luck was definitely on my side.. NO WATER and the FIRE. It was quite intense! Thank you for posting. ~Julie

123grow

Holy shit! Now I get it... Im speechless. Hey, good luck finishing the grow it looks great too!
lmao.. HOLY SHIT, thats exactly what I said when I first seen that they were still a live! Thank you for the luck, I'm still going to need it and thanks for posting. ~Julie

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Dang that's crazy. I'm up here in NorCal by the fires too, had some friends lose everything just shity. Glad to see some of your stuff made it!

Top Bottom