12 days old seedling showing sex

• Thread starter LowAf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Try this, im not kidding, drill a hole in a banana, put a seed inside and put the banana in a cool dark place like your fridge, the sugars from the pulp will feed the seed and the environment inside will encourage root mass , then with the fridge lights going on and off will trigger explosive growth, in About six weeks, take the banana out and put it on a heat mat, a week or two later you will have a trophy bud inside, just peel, smoke and have a snack left over.....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sorry sir, but we are looking for 45 minutes max to cure :(
Oh yea sorry, just toss it the microwave and in 10 seconds, the cure is done
But seperate it from the banana, you will use that part for fried plaintains

Miked1988

Miked1988

don’t know if this is the right place to look but can someone help me.. I just started these seedlings last week, I’m running out of room in my house? Is this normal? I just topped her this morning did I mess her up anything else I can do?

8654F581 AFB9 4E45 ADC2 E7125739714C
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

don’t know if this is the right place to look but can someone help me.. I just started these seedlings last week, I’m running out of room in my house? Is this normal? I just topped her this morning did I mess her up anything else I can do?

Lol. Very old stock pic from Jorje cervantes growroom. Still LOL!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

If we all gonna lie, then this one grows dollar bills in under two weeks. Hit me up for cuts

251739D3 D023 40FC A7C1 011F23F7F0FE
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey lowaf
Hows it going , just thought id check in and see if any new work in progress ,
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom