• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansabis

I didnt take a pic of my other 11 bottles... Its pretty much just cal mag
Lol I've got a bottle of fox farms microbe brew and bembe that is old I'm trying to get through and I just started using this "organic" stuff from Walmart called espoma,their start,grow and bloom and also got some real growers recharge,not quite 11 bottles but oh well.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Lol I've got a bottle of fox farms microbe brew and bembe that is old I'm trying to get through and I just started using this "organic" stuff from Walmart called espoma,their start,grow and bloom and also got some real growers recharge,not quite 11 bottles but oh well.
I have some recharge but i use it on used soil to recharge it.... I got a sample of mammoth...might do a side by side but guess what? Theyre all different hahaha kinda hard.

K

kansabis

Yeah I'm in soil so I could see using it more
I use it once a week in coco as part of my maintenance flush.I used the MicrobeBrew a few years ago but had a bottle get moldy thats when I switched to the recharge
yeah I'm in soil but I could see using it more often in coco or hydro,I wouldn't buy microbe brew again but the bembe isn't too bad for a single purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom