12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

mama throws them veggies in cups all the time trying to grow roots,she did it to a carrot few months back,then planted it,and it grew a carrot,here a pic of that onion
the little store he worked at,had a bend for veggies,this bitch was in the very back and who knows how long it was there,the green was bent 90 degrees over and about 2 in long,so i planted it,took about a month just for the green to find the sun straight up,then started growing,im just wondering how that bolt drops seeds,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

See i should have went to dirt
it amazes the shit out me ,that a store bought onion and carrot would grow,after a harvest,lol,finally had to put wire around my potato plants,damn wild ass cat wont quit chasing lizards threw them,should be another month they be ready,already starting to see flowers,squash every night too,love when a plan comes together,if it was me i would have that whole house of yours growing veggies inside,put um up for winter months,get a deer and your set to just grow herb in winter months,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
it amazes the shit out me ,that a store bought onion and carrot would grow,after a harvest,lol,finally had to put wire around my potato plants,damn wild ass cat wont quit chasing lizards threw them,should be another month they be ready,already starting to see flowers,squash every night too,love when a plan comes together,if it was me i would have that whole house of yours growing veggies inside,put um up for winter months,get a deer and your set to just grow herb in winter months,lmao
Im still figuring out my defense hahaha

destructo

destructo

Ok so cut from plant,then straight into water,once cuts have been taken make the final cut and scrapes under water,dip into root gel and then into dirt,trim fans as necessary??? Missing anything or anything wrong with that plan?

no need to cut under water, never have and never any problems in my experience. Humidity is your issue... You said as soon as you take them out of the dome they welt up and die. Whats the humidity of the room your putting them in and how many watts (should be 70%RH and should be away from light for first few days)

Rapid Rooter plugs are my favorite for speed but any medium (coco, soil) works. Cut on 45, scrape sides up, dip and stuff into rooter plug (i cut my plugs in half vertical, flip upside down and poke a new hole in the bottom with a nail. {turns a 50 pack into a 100 pack and works just as good})

HERE'S THE KEY-- 100%RH
add half a cup or so of water to bottom of the tray, close vents all the way cover and don't touch it for 3 days. After 3 days add more water to tray, mist plants and spray any plugs that look dry. also oven vents 1/4 of the way(if you don't have temp controller for a heat mat i have mine plugged into a timer it goes on for 30 min off for 30 min)

day 5 + 6 vents open 1/2 way, bang any water off dome and mist plants if dry and add water to tray if it drys

70%RH - day 7 till all rooted - vents open 3/4, pull any dead leafs so they dont mold. mist plugs that look dry, add water to tray if dry, wipe down the dome lid or i just swap it out for another that is dry.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
no need to cut under water, never have and never any problems in my experience. Humidity is your issue... You said as soon as you take them out of the dome they welt up and die. Whats the humidity of the room your putting them in and how many watts (should be 70%RH and should be away from light for first few days)

Rapid Rooter plugs are my favorite for speed but any medium (coco, soil) works. Cut on 45, scrape sides up, dip and stuff into rooter plug (i cut my plugs in half vertical, flip upside down and poke a new hole in the bottom with a nail. {turns a 50 pack into a 100 pack and works just as good})

HERE'S THE KEY-- 100%RH
add half a cup or so of water to bottom of the tray, close vents all the way cover and don't touch it for 3 days. After 3 days add more water to tray, mist plants and spray any plugs that look dry. also oven vents 1/4 of the way(if you don't have temp controller for a heat mat i have mine plugged into a timer it goes on for 30 min off for 30 min)

day 5 + 6 vents open 1/2 way, bang any water off dome and mist plants if dry and add water to tray if it drys

70%RH - day 7 till all rooted - vents open 3/4, pull any dead leafs so they dont mold. mist plugs that look dry, add water to tray if dry, wipe down the dome lid or i just swap it out for another that is dry.
Thats a lot of work... I dont use spray bottles. The reason you cut under water is if you cut a hollow stem you can get an air embolism... Depends on where you cut.... I dont use heat mats either. The smart idea and most dont do... When the lid goes on the first time... Dont touch it for a couple days so it builds humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom