• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
scrape that shit off and put in your coffe lol,looks great
Hahaha hell ya.. But im gonna try and make some of that skin goop for my aunt... She tried a sample and it worked well.then another lady said she made some with thc not cbd amd it still works great

Coconut oil..decarb weed.... Into hot bath for 5 hours..i got this

@Srenots sourk and bluedream c99

IMG 20180531 055722 334
IMG 20180531 060101 698
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So out of yours both are good but one is slow... I have a couple that probably wont get a full flower... Im not having a 3/4 empty tent going while 3 plants play dick the dog. Ill try it outside this year

Hope all is well on your end... Got somethin special coming for you soon
im telling ya bro,them bitchs will fill in last couple weeks,8 to 10 weeks what i adverage on them at just cloudy,same with this vietnam black,slow then in last 2 weeks bamm bitchs are taking off making it hard just to tuck the leaves in the net,spent a hour in there last night,tucking,finally started taking all the shit off bottom so it go to all the buds,got it all cleaned up,i think my stretch is done,i think,ha i took that net and pushed down a little more to squezze um back down,this tent stands about 5 ft tall and i got that fan and filter in there now,so another net on top this one probally gonna have to be done

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So out of yours both are good but one is slow... I have a couple that probably wont get a full flower... Im not having a 3/4 empty tent going while 3 plants play dick the dog. Ill try it outside this year

Hope all is well on your end... Got somethin special coming for you soon
the slow one is the bushy one right? thats the one everone tells me is the pink pheno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom