• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Loving your work GT! I love seeing your veg shelves, such an awesome DIY grow area and very practical!
Thanks bud... I really like doing the same thing in a closet but you need at least 4ft closets. I will say i have had a hell of a go for the last month with my veg lights... They keep going out and flickering... Which im sure is messing with color but they only need to go till saturday morning and they get the big light. Im ditchin several strains and narrowing it down to 5 rows of 5 strains and thats is. If i had access to the back of the tent i would run 36 plants at a time.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks bud... I really like doing the same thing in a closet but you need at least 4ft closets. I will say i have had a hell of a go for the last month with my veg lights... They keep going out and flickering... Which im sure is messing with color but they only need to go till saturday morning and they get the big light. Im ditchin several strains and narrowing it down to 5 rows of 5 strains and thats is. If i had access to the back of the tent i would run 36 plants at a time.
just replace your ballast bro,easy and cheap,im still trying to find a t8 2ft long single bulb,aint paying 50 bucks for a damn light i paid 15 bucks for for a eternity,haah,home depot tells me all t bulbs are obselete imagine that just when they know everyone is turned on by led bulbs,hahah i aint,i have 2 300 watt led full spectrum lights ,aint impressed at all with them,im just staying with cooler weather grows because of it,these freaking lights aint worth shit for buds,fluffy enough to wipe your ass with,im staying with HID lighting,about right though and i shouldnt have fell into the great LED hype bullshit about the same for all the water crap going on ,answer this question,if you grow in green house in hydro,how the hell can you get organic certified? happening all over ,check into it,the shit you buy organic at stores are grown in green house,that dont make it organic,same with coco,promix and other meidum the same,that aint organic,organic is grown in real soil with real life changing events that happen continusly,to include bugs and natraul disaters,,check into cerifications of the good ole money grubbers OMRI ,you will be amazed,had a farmer take a cup of boiling water and pour slowly over a store bought apple,shit come peeling off it like a wax from all the shit sprayed on it,took same method and done a organic apple right from the tree in his yard,results was just washing the apple,dont get on the hype shit bro

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
just replace your ballast bro,easy and cheap,im still trying to find a t8 2ft long single bulb,aint paying 50 bucks for a damn light i paid 15 bucks for for a eternity,haah,home depot tells me all t bulbs are obselete imagine that just when they know everyone is turned on by led bulbs,hahah i aint,i have 2 300 watt led full spectrum lights ,aint impressed at all with them,im just staying with cooler weather grows because of it,these freaking lights aint worth shit for buds,fluffy enough to wipe your ass with,im staying with HID lighting,about right though and i shouldnt have fell into the great LED hype bullshit about the same for all the water crap going on ,answer this question,if you grow in green house in hydro,how the hell can you get organic certified? happening all over ,check into it,the shit you buy organic at stores are grown in green house,that dont make it organic,same with coco,promix and other meidum the same,that aint organic,organic is grown in real soil with real life changing events that happen continusly,to include bugs and natraul disaters,,check into cerifications of the good ole money grubbers OMRI ,you will be amazed,had a farmer take a cup of boiling water and pour slowly over a store bought apple,shit come peeling off it like a wax from all the shit sprayed on it,took same method and done a organic apple right from the tree in his yard,results was just washing the apple,dont get on the hype shit bro
Lmao i just take it back to walmart and get a new one hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Green house hydro... Pretty hard to be organic and not have a boat load of problems

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Green house hydro... Pretty hard to be organic and not have a boat load of problems
my thing is this,if it is included as organic,all the nutrients you buy are made from same thing rock,they can mimic that and say it better when fake,why and the hell cant they mimic the real thing in life the most sot after commodity to exist,WATER ?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what kind of shit is going on with this site,crap i swear im back at the dank den were that idiot would change shit all the time which is what closed him down,hahah hell went to check new shit,16 new replys nothing else hahah last week i was complaining about 16 yr old threads being on the main feed ha,i really think im to old for this new generation,nothing you can get use to and sit back drank some coffe,smoke a doob put some music on and just kick it with friends on the sites anymore,hahaha guess i got to go work now nothing here to read lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i seen this shit yesterday,couldnt believe it,omri turns there head about it,guess money is the root of all evil,they say all feeds are water soluble which make it organic,so i guess that means you can just take a handful of soil water it down to a liquid and feed you resivor right?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
what kind of shit is going on with this site,crap i swear im back at the dank den were that idiot would change shit all the time which is what closed him down,hahah hell went to check new shit,16 new replys nothing else hahah last week i was complaining about 16 yr old threads being on the main feed ha,i really think im to old for this new generation,nothing you can get use to and sit back drank some coffe,smoke a doob put some music on and just kick it with friends on the sites anymore,hahaha guess i got to go work now nothing here to read lol
Hahaha who knows...i just role with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom