• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the UFC takes up sum space ....but good fuckin smoke
you know how it taste when you bite off into a pickle and someone grandma made,15 blue ribbons at the county seat ,you bite that bitch and feel like you tore off in some kerosene ,hahahahh thats how i feel about that fellers whole line,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Little feed but itll get 0-50-50 soon
ya mine seem happy with the weather,lights came on and checked ,they pretty,if i had some more leaves on them 3 i would flip,i set them up on some bricks to get closer to light maybe help

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya mine seem happy with the weather,lights came on and checked ,they pretty,if i had some more leaves on them 3 i would flip,i set them up on some bricks to get closer to light maybe help
See in an organic situation you can just water the plant but when you slam bloom nutes you can either feed to run out or lay of the fuckin nutes a bit eh? .....im watching breaking bad and eating blue meth

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

See in an organic situation you can just water the plant but when you slam bloom nutes you can either feed to run out or lay of the fuckin nutes a bit eh? .....im watching breaking bad and eating blue meth
thats a great show,i watched the whole series,lmao im using barley malt,humic and fulvic acid,steel cut oats and oat bran,ever now and then some bio char and vermicompost and fish emulsions,i switch um up regular to keep um happy,with them little pots when i do feed it only a cup each ,my runoff is just noticed and that it,i keep um moist not drench,dont want any flyers,hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
thats a great show,i watched the whole series,lmao im using barley malt,humic and fulvic acid,steel cut oats and oat bran,ever now and then some bio char and vermicompost and fish emulsions,i switch um up regular to keep um happy,with them little pots when i do feed it only a cup each ,my runoff is just noticed and that it,i keep um moist not drench,dont want any flyers,hahah
I bought some stick tapes but i have only seed a black ant so far... he was smashed a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom