• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
you put a handle on the stick lol
Hey this stick is older than my dog. . In dog years hahaha.

And theres a reason its there ... it makes it easier to push leaves under other leaves in a sog...you just flip it over after beating them... then use the handle to relocate leaves

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
the one strain that frustrates u......lol fuckin eh
Naw its all good.... no sweat off my nuts.... but someone is asking dumb questions still.... im not gonna mention his cough blaze cough name but how can you have mods that cant flip a fuckin spray bottle around and read..... or google shit

Which leads me to the problem in america ... some do a lot of expensive research and FAILURES and testing to get where theyre at.... then some ride coat tails

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The power sucks here so it pops a lot and quick...im getting extra ignitors ready
i prevented that problem ,shut off all power and put a new breaker in,run your romex to a box and put recpticul in it,use 10 gauge extension cords and all good,opened panel you will see what colors go were,so pop out hole,rubber gromet sink that ro mex in there,wire your breaker ,then snap into postion,then wire receptical,i keep about 20ft romex and just fold it over,im running 2 300 watt led,2 400 cfm fan and filter combo,fan and 2 controlers,and hasnt even tried to show a strain on the 20 amp breaker

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i could see yall gettin together to work on a saturday chore like that.....yall be fuckin stoned and still get r dun lmao
not me bro,come to electricty,all about your ass,lmao,i turn power off at the pole,i figure out how much wire i need,wire in the recpticul and put a plate on it,then shut power off,the face of the panel has knock out plugs,pop one them bitchs out,if your gonna use condoit run it threw first,when you take panel face off,you will see black white and copper wires ,they all are self explanatory,wire the black to the breaker i think,mine is,snap that bitch in the socket,take your white wire pop 1 them littl screws loose run wire in it,screw it down,all your ground wires are copper and you will see were to wire that also,make sure use at the least a rubber grommet wire going into panel box,them bitchs sharp and will lay your ass open if you dont pay attention,put face of panel back on,flip all your breakers on,when you go to pole and turn main power on,if there is any problem it will flip the breaker you just put in,,that easy but stoned hell no ,lmao im clumbsey as hell

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i prevented that problem ,shut off all power and put a new breaker in,run your romex to a box and put recpticul in it,use 10 gauge extension cords and all good,opened panel you will see what colors go were,so pop out hole,rubber gromet sink that ro mex in there,wire your breaker ,then snap into postion,then wire receptical,i keep about 20ft romex and just fold it over,im running 2 300 watt led,2 400 cfm fan and filter combo,fan and 2 controlers,and hasnt even tried to show a strain on the 20 amp breaker
Breaker dont help the fact that the service will pop on and off and on 4 times in a minute sometimes....then come back on fine.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Critical mango from Bgoat.... hope he's doing better

K so heres the new list
Lady red eyes
Lemon lion hart
Roy walker
White blaze
Frog dog legacy
Critical mango
Mendo pur bd haze
Hyper lemon drop
Sour x tangie x c99
Blue dream c99
Dead head og hyper
Brass monkey
Reggies legacy
Hyper cherrie pie
Cindy #4
Sour k cindy
Girls gone wild hyper
Death star hyper
Pineapple chunk
Grape alien haze hyper
White boy hyper.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Breaker dont help the fact that the service will pop on and off and on 4 times in a minute sometimes....then come back on fine.
power company jacking with ya,called a brown out i think,,you know them breakers do go bad,this year alone ive replaced 6 of them in this house,if them bitchs wiggle with the panel cover on,i replace them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Critical mango from Bgoat.... hope he's doing better

K so heres the new list
Lady red eyes
Lemon lion hart
Roy walker
White blaze
Frog dog legacy
Critical mango
Mendo pur bd haze
Hyper lemon drop
Sour x tangie x c99
Blue dream c99
Dead head og hyper
Brass monkey
Reggies legacy
Hyper cherrie pie
Cindy #4
Sour k cindy
Girls gone wild hyper
Death star hyper
Pineapple chunk
Grape alien haze hyper
White boy hyper.
you wont get bored with your smoke no doubt,just about every flavor hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
power company jacking with ya,called a brown out i think,,you know them breakers do go bad,this year alone ive replaced 6 of them in this house,if them bitchs wiggle with the panel cover on,i replace them
Yup....the heater restarts... the garage trips.... it sucks but i did it before living next to a hospital. ...all good

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I wish is was breakers.... the whole house trips

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yup....the heater restarts... the garage trips.... it sucks but i did it before living next to a hospital. ...all good
got to much stuff wired in together,this new place,has the whole basement,im talking about at least 30 recepticles wired together in a loop,the kitchen and inside utility room are together ,1 /50 and 1 /30 and bathroom lopped to who know were,i put it this way when i hung osb then sheetrock over that to cover bricks,i payed real close attention to how it was wired,,now the heater coil upstairs with my kids is going out,lmao never stops,my oldest gets frustrated,and i tell him it never ends but bright side is it better than having the neighbor hearing ya screwing the old lady,lmao not only that but ever improvment is money in your pocket come sale time ,he made double his money on the other house i remoldeld and i only put 2k of my own money in it to rebuild and lived in it 5 years,,they still want to move to colorado one day,and i belive he could make a pretty good dime off this place as well,,that were you make the money by doing all the labor yourself,and it gets done right,any screwup you did it and cant bitch,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
got to much stuff wired in together,this new place,has the whole basement,im talking about at least 30 recepticles wired together in a loop,the kitchen and inside utility room are together ,1 /50 and 1 /30 and bathroom lopped to who know were,i put it this way when i hung osb then sheetrock over that to cover bricks,i payed real close attention to how it was wired,,now the heater coil upstairs with my kids is going out,lmao never stops,my oldest gets frustrated,and i tell him it never ends but bright side is it better than having the neighbor hearing ya screwing the old lady,lmao not only that but ever improvment is money in your pocket come sale time ,he made double his money on the other house i remoldeld and i only put 2k of my own money in it to rebuild and lived in it 5 years,,they still want to move to colorado one day,and i belive he could make a pretty good dime off this place as well,,that were you make the money by doing all the labor yourself,and it gets done right,any screwup you did it and cant bitch,lmao
Ya the gas station next to me goes all the time too... it sucks..i have an 8000 watt generator though...all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom