• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I actually want to do hemp
me too,that would be a field of green,,funny as shit way back when ,hemp was just called sativa,lmao,,that is 1 of the foregrounds of this country wealth,that and forging steel,we remained nuetral during most wars and sold arms and equitment to the actors,when germany sunk a luxury liner that had over a hundred americans,us got into the game,but britian and most other country got there shit from usa,we steal sales arms to countries,,USA cannot go with out a war or conflict,money is stronger than death,and will always be that way,,crazy as hell everyone always talk about the north being car manufactures,henry ford forged the first cannon and the big 4 all had a hand in turning them car stamps into war effort

Organikz

Organikz

@GT21
You are a smart son of a bitch. Well you are a science teacher. I loved science until I got to earth science and my drunk teacher was licking rocks lol. I was high as fuck because that was first period. We used to all dip out and go get chonged out at the baseball fields...lol

They put a bunch of us in detention one morning and like 20 of us rolled up there and got higher than shit off seeds with a little weed in it...lol...aka mexican brick dirt

Why you tricking me...you knew all along but I think you tried to hand me some ammo on the DL. I do enjoy your loaded questions though.

"Indeed, analyses of accumulating genomic data reveal cases of horizontal gene transfer from bacteria to eukaryotes and suggest that it represents a significant force in adaptive evolution of eukaryotic species."

Youre fucking awes9me and an awesome grower.

They caught 9n to us sneaking out during lunch break for a toke and started setting up a security guard lol

I give you props and curse you at the same time for leading me into 50 pages of reading...lol...im a fucking dork man

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

So I'm looking to you for an answer I cannot find...is this the major determining factor in genetic expression and shift? I read of events where the original code is skipped over and the bacterial dna is used by mistake when assimilating DNA within the host.

I've even read of certain pathogens being carried to offspring because they attach to DNA

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So I'm looking to you for an answer I cannot find...is this the major determining factor in genetic expression and shift? I read of events where the original code is skipped over and the bacterial dna is used by mistake when assimilating DNA within the host.

I've even read of certain pathogens being carried to offspring because they attach to DNA

thanks bro.. he was licking rocks to show color and luster

Radiation(uv) will cause a bulge in the dna helix also... making mutation...the biggest key in genetics is the actual selection or sample errors and we're to blame for that

Powder mildew is a great example....it can be carried in a plant forever... it only comes out if the conditions are right

Oh ya... and look up GREGOR MENDEL... one hell of a guy... he taught us all.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
me too,that would be a field of green,,funny as shit way back when ,hemp was just called sativa,lmao,,that is 1 of the foregrounds of this country wealth,that and forging steel,we remained nuetral during most wars and sold arms and equitment to the actors,when germany sunk a luxury liner that had over a hundred americans,us got into the game,but britian and most other country got there shit from usa,we steal sales arms to countries,,USA cannot go with out a war or conflict,money is stronger than death,and will always be that way,,crazy as hell everyone always talk about the north being car manufactures,henry ford forged the first cannon and the big 4 all had a hand in turning them car stamps into war effort
They called hemp sativa.... hahaha goddamn cheech and chong

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They called hemp sativa.... hahaha goddamn cheech and chong
i can remember when they would carry a suitcase full of difrent drugs and come to local places to talk down on them ,did it a lot back in 70,but they would light a joint they called it and by the smell was def hemp,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i can remember when they would carry a suitcase full of difrent drugs and come to local places to talk down on them ,did it a lot back in 70,but they would light a joint they called it and by the smell was def hemp,lmao
no matter what one would say,when it smells like rope that what it is,even smoking seeds doesnt have that smell,,kinda was faking it even back then right,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
back in the early 80s we used to get sum nasty brown biker meth lol.I think they made it in oil drain pans...
So many hotel showers were melted back then hahahaha

I was not born yet but my uncle said he made speed for the hells angels in the Mojave desert...they would bury semi trailers under ground. Not sure how true it is but its a neat story

incogneato

incogneato

Private, state and fed are booming!!!!
Look at all the babies lol. Yea we pay them to lock us up. They found the easiest way to make money off of drugs, lock people up. Then people said we want our drugs still but we want to be able to look down on people that do them. Govt said cool, heres your legal drugs, percs, xans, lean etc...dirty world. They let us have anything that's processed and poisonous, tobacco, alcohol, scripts. Pick your poison, just dont smoke weed, poppy, shrooms, etc. Those are bad for you.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Look at all the babies lol. Yea we pay them to lock us up. They found the easiest way to make money off of drugs, lock people up. Then people said we want our drugs still but we want to be able to look down on people that do them. Govt said cool, heres your legal drugs, percs, xans, lean etc...dirty world. They let us have anything that's processed and poisonous, tobacco, alcohol, scripts. Pick your poison, just dont smoke weed, poppy, shrooms, etc. Those are bad for you.
The cia owns the coke and H trade.... they got the poppy and coke fields on lock...hard to control a plant or button that you can grow in a closet...and not pay tax for

incogneato

incogneato

The cia owns the coke and H trade.... they got the poppy and coke fields on lock...hard to control a plant or button that you can grow in a closet...and not pay tax for
That shit is crazy isnt it. Sometimes i think being a sheep is easier. Crazy to think about how many warlords were put into power, wars started and ended, regimes armed , etc by our cia in the name of freesom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom