12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya the gas station next to me goes all the time too... it sucks..i have an 8000 watt generator though...all good
there ya go,mine runs on propane,i get 10 hrs from a bottle,love it,never know when you will need one either,if nothing else i crank and run mine once a year,sometimes them brush's rust up and you got to hook a grinder up and run it over the ground backwards and that crank that bitch ever time

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I mean if it goes out for a day... ok... but if its out for a week... im gonna run it... ya i just got a really nice almost new electric start 8k ..... just gotta make sure to keep gas around

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I mean if it goes out for a day... ok... but if its out for a week... im gonna run it... ya i just got a really nice almost new electric start 8k ..... just gotta make sure to keep gas around
that why i went with propane,aint no lines to sit in for hours getting propane,i run it till tank empty ,cool it off ,change oil and pack back up till i need it,or the next year,but them brushs will rust with surface moisture,if you take a drill or hand grinder is best,plug it in generator turn switch to grinder on,drag that bitch as fast as you can reverse,it back charges or sparks from not going right way and burns rust off

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya im gonna do some skirts today,and flip these i do believe,i figure about march they be done,got a couple in there that are sativa dominant,thinking about end of june starting the veg for mama garden flip end of august ,that put them in veg worse time of year,but the love heat and humidity in veg
Its 88f...25% rh....no stick yet and veggin with an i power bulb... not bad

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya im gonna do some skirts today,and flip these i do believe,i figure about march they be done,got a couple in there that are sativa dominant,thinking about end of june starting the veg for mama garden flip end of august ,that put them in veg worse time of year,but the love heat and humidity in veg
I bet i can get clones ready in april

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i got that bitch minding now,the pinch i put on her ass will keep her sore and defending herself from now on,lmao i killed them 2 incredable bulk clones tired of them and smoke wasnt that great either,better loose um now,give the girls some room ,lmao
Hahahaha im going from about 150 beans down to 12 plants.... over 90% will be gone by march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom