12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Smart man.... always make 2 cuts in case some weird shit happens.. you can put the extra in a window sill or something
i could use some of it now,,some times shit just happens bro,told you about the dude at the soil place right,,he trying to kill me and i love it,hahah vet says let me give you a goverment yrd,that damn 83 was low riding the back and me steering in the wind lmao i garuntee there was 3 yrds ,,shit i went back for another,lmao now my ass is sore,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i could use some of it now,,some times shit just happens bro,told you about the dude at the soil place right,,he trying to kill me and i love it,hahah vet says let me give you a goverment yrd,that damn 83 was low riding the back and me steering in the wind lmao i garuntee there was 3 yrds ,,shit i went back for another,lmao now my ass is sore,lol
Hahahaha lmao. I hope it is actually some good meds for yall.... hard to find them personally special meds

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Awesome Thread. Nice to see how the Grown ups play this game.
Thanks bro... if you have questions or want to see anything experimented on just holler. I have some food, concentrate, nutrient and light threads too but you have to find them.

I like to show people things out of the ordinary... youll see too many plants in pots...you dont need digital ph pens.... salts used in organics... bloom nutes used in veg..and in a month or 2 i will introduce 20% ultraviolet lighting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom