• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mine started in super soil.. no perlite..now the frog
i did mine in happy,perlite and just a tad of coco,there all great until i trey to feed um,those 4 swami dont like food,im still and going all the way with the 1gal pots,got a white blaze standing 3ft out one them bitchs,dammit really gonna mess up my net game,might have to put that bitch in a corner and cut net away from it,another one like that 19 in cola

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i did mine in happy,perlite and just a tad of coco,there all great until i trey to feed um,those 4 swami dont like food,im still and going all the way with the 1gal pots,got a white blaze standing 3ft out one them bitchs,dammit really gonna mess up my net game,might have to put that bitch in a corner and cut net away from it,another one like that 19 in cola
I forgot about a place close that had frog...i went to ace

Organikz

Organikz

I told u...thos things sip nutes...they like worm poop more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom