12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got this.... in a few years. Its addicting. ..saw, torch, knives... i need my router and a dime tip saw and bigger torch and flap wheel... this is worse than pot growing on the wallet...i love it
at viasita lake there in colorado,that old boy was a ford fan,made a damn ford truck with a saw,was cool as shit,i told him to dig out a engine compartment and take that thing to a show

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This shit sells at crazy prices. 100 bucks an hour shit...

Beer in the backyard with a saw for 100 an hour.... ok... ill learn
bro there is plenty money in arts and crafts,my dad had 3 lathes,they would travel all the time ,made a pretty good living at it too

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey bro how long will this oregon chain last? I can sharpen it with my gun tools right?
if you got a round file ,you can touch it up every 30 min if you want,,i file mine,when i cant file it no more ,then i take it in for sharping,you wont to get all you can out of it,each shop has there own angles it seems and every sharpen could be a 1/32 deep cut to strighten it,you see how they are just smooth that round file in there,itll cut

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
if you got a round file ,you can touch it up every 30 min if you want,,i file mine,when i cant file it no more ,then i take it in for sharping,you wont to get all you can out of it,each shop has there own angles it seems and every sharpen could be a 1/32 deep cut to strighten it,you see how they are just smooth that round file in there,itll cut
I got that. The oiler works well but i need dry wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom