• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
they were all gangsters and thugs, then in some amnesty they became politicians and civil servants. It is a kakistocracy and we are being controlled by the very worst of humanity.
They dont care who dies or gets locked up... as long as they have a secure salary and bens for 20 years. I have even tell the drug warriors to their face... you know your war on plants is killing people right? Ya but plants are illegal...theyll ruin your life....ya ok

Ecompost

Ecompost

oh Vote for me next time (if only I was allowed as a non resident), fuck Oprah, if you want shit to happen, then you need someone that can understand, not someone that can put lipstick on pigs all day and fake it. Win Free by not voting winfrey, you need skill and delicacy if we are to avoi a world being forced in to one shape by globalist bastards. All politicians have a lack of imagination, and neither Trump, Nor Ronald before him had any, imperically, this suggests celebrities make shit politicians they are media people, directed by cocaine sex pests to play the lives of another. They have to observe real people to even know how to act like a normal person,. I think they call it Character acting??? Its a much cherished ability they say among the halls of RADA lovelies, but to the rest of us....its annoying that people have to try to be normal.

Ecompost

Ecompost

They dont care who dies or gets locked up... as long as they have a secure salary and bens for 20 years. I have even tell the drug warriors to their face... you know your war on plants is killing people right? Ya but plants are illegal...theyll ruin your life....ya ok
go figure, its like a tug of war where you hold both ends of the rope

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
oh Vote for me next time (if only I was allowed as a non resident), fuck Oprah, if you want shit to happen, then you need someone that can understand, not someone that can put lipstick on pigs all day and fake it. Win Free by not voting winfrey, you need skill and delicacy if we are to avoi a world being forced in to one shape by globalist bastards. All politicians have a lack of imagination, and neither Trump, Nor Ronald before him had any, imperically, this suggests celebrities make shit politicians they are media people, directed by cocaine sex pests to play the lives of another. They have to observe real people to even know how to act like a normal person,. I think they call it Character acting??? Its a much cherished ability they say among the halls of RADA lovelies, but to the rest of us....its annoying that people have to try to be normal.
Wait Oprah is running next? Im fuckin swimming to mexico

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yes, I should ask, but then he will talk to me about it and i will have to relay this to marketing and blah and I just want to get stoned and talk about plants, cant I just get him to email Al?
I would just forward to save your time...You would think they would love it... but idk about any of these sites and how they pic companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom