• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
no he hasnt ever asked me. I figured he wouldnt mind me dropping the odd link based on the level of support I provide the site :)
It would be nice... i remember them wiping your link off over 5 people's signature though....its probably some big bucks to get on.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
what it makes, is lots of mentally ill humans, destroyed spiritually by knowing everyday that what they do, makes no fucking difference
I wonder what its like to go to work everyday and do nothing and make no GOOD difference in society.

Its like state workers sending 4 nurses to train 1 nurse and the training could have been done in an hour online..... oooooo fuck me im special

Ecompost

Ecompost

I wonder what its like to go to work everyday and do nothing and make no GOOD difference in society.

Its like state workers sending 4 nurses to train 1 nurse and the training could have been done in an hour online..... oooooo fuck me im special
do we want to have someone educated to look after us when we can no longer cope? If we do then why the fuck would we also make it so these people have to be screwed in debt forever just to fill the shoes we are always gonna leave

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
do we want to have someone educated to look after us when we can no longer cope? If we do then why the fuck would we also make it so these people have to be screwed in debt forever just to fill the shoes we are always gonna leave
The shit that pisses me off is when people complain about their job... and do NOTHING about unethical shit they see because they are all afraid of losing that paycheck and bens.....WE CREATED A FACTORY LINE BUILDING SHITTY PEOPLE....and theyre breeding

Ecompost

Ecompost

The shit that pisses me off is when people complain about their job... and do NOTHING about unethical shit they see because they are all afraid of losing that paycheck and bens.....WE CREATED A FACTORY LINE BUILDING SHITTY PEOPLE....and theyre breeding
the Internet is reinstating the lost threads of human knowledge, and for this reason it too is under attack, net neutrality will force the dawn of a new dark age, only those with the means, which they have stolen from us all, will be able to lead us again tomorrow

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
the Internet is reinstating the lost threads of human knowledge, and for this reason it too is under attack, net neutrality will force the dawn of a new dark age, only those with the means, which they have stolen from us all, will be able to lead us again tomorrow
Our government..probably world... has plans in place to survive and continue after a nuke.... whos gonna pay their salary hahaha

Ecompost

Ecompost

Our government..probably world... has plans in place to survive and continue after a nuke.... whos gonna pay their salary hahaha
money is a funny thing, no one needs money, merely a thing you might exchange, nothing more. Money is a potemkin symbol, its valueless and yet paralyzing. We are stalled by the concept, we havent enough pictures, printed on paper to complete a task. And people say Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme...I am not sure what it is that means people must invent barriers and then do it in such a way as to make someone, or a few, the major benefactors of our creation????? I live on this world like a massive Alien from the planet WTF!!!!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
money is a funny thing, no one needs money, merely a thing you might exchange, nothing more. Money is a potemkin symbol, its valueless and yet paralyzing. We are stalled by the concept, we havent enough pictures, printed on paper to complete a task. And people say Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme...I am not sure what it is that means people must invent barriers and then do it in such a way as to make someone, or a few, the major benefactors of our creation????? I live on this world like a massive Alien from the planet WTF!!!!!!
If we went back to skills and trade...3/4s of the world would starve..... at this point i dont see a downside to that hahaha...i feel very disconnected from my environment too.

jipp

jipp

yeah way to many people who do not care about anyone but their selfs.. always about ME.. not sure why they chose the me too name for a movement, but movement sucks hah.

anyhow, i was just thinking since im out of meds and hurting and pisse doff too..

how the local disp was gonna use me. like everyone else. i was to sick to know.. but they were gonna video tape me losing weight.. yet would not help me with any kind of disco0unt. fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom