• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im gonna get my rails and nets tested... I think its gonna work perfect
tell ya one thing ,this women better not lay down on me,the down hill wore my ass out last year working it by myself,now she want 3 more boxes plus dirt in by spring,damit boy im a OLD ASS MAN shit lmao her ass gonna run the one behind the house ,right out side back door ,close and shit lol

Planter01

Planter01

In the past year I have declined to produce ID on one occasion and said "No Thanks" when asked for my license and registration and even had the opportunity to tell the cops to get off my land until they have a supervisor and a warrant. You want to see angry POs just say NO. That's what the constitution does for us. Now if I was a young black man I don't think I could say NO. Apparently the Constitution does not apply to everybody.
McKesson is a corporation the same size as Mobile/Exxon and it does it with opiates. If the government really wanted to mitigate the opiate crisis they could. Only a fool believes the government cares about the minions at all. If they did they would stop subsidizing the tobacco farmers and marketers. Or sell more overseas.

Ecompost

Ecompost

In the past year I have declined to produce ID on one occasion and said "No Thanks" when asked for my license and registration and even had the opportunity to tell the cops to get off my land until they have a supervisor and a warrant. You want to see angry POs just say NO. That's what the constitution does for us. Now if I was a young black man I don't think I could say NO. Apparently the Constitution does not apply to everybody.
McKesson is a corporation the same size as Mobile/Exxon and it does it with opiates. If the government really wanted to mitigate the opiate crisis they could. Only a fool believes the government cares about the minions at all. If they did they would stop subsidizing the tobacco farmers and marketers. Or sell more overseas.
the world of these people is so boring. they need so much help and they still cant do it without sexually abusing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom