• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I saw it but then watched ozark instead... Thats shit is great...drug lord accountant
Cool at first then I was like thus shit is fake as can be. The whole bible heroin thing I get. They are two in the same!
And what is with Netflix and all the gayness? I’m ok with the gays but the heterosexual’s want to see some titties too. Couldn’t believe narcos 3 didn’t have even 1 titty scene.
Shame on you Netflix, and There are very few lesbian clips. Lesbians have the nicest tities, they get touched delicately by other lesbians. Men are always yanking on em sweating on them:p

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sam jackson movie... I missed... Must watch.
I have had it with these muthafuckin snakes on this muthafuckin plane!!!!
he is so good in Kingsman, the 1st one, funny, he makes the movie.

Wow here comes the hammer on BTC, banks are preventing purchases now.... censorship that aint the way to be, I thought you said this country was free, hunted child!

Ecompost

Ecompost

to be honest i love the fact that people are buying BTC on credit cards. Credit cards are a system of control banks use against us. BTC is direct end to end no middle man no bank. So using a bank to kill a bank is surely the best form of irony :-)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Cool at first then I was like thus shit is fake as can be. The whole bible heroin thing I get. They are two in the same!
And what is with Netflix and all the gayness? I’m ok with the gays but the heterosexual’s want to see some titties too. Couldn’t believe narcos 3 didn’t have even 1 titty scene.
Shame on you Netflix, and There are very few lesbian clips. Lesbians have the nicest tities, they get touched delicately by other lesbians. Men are always yanking on em sweating on them:p
That part sucks...the gaynesss
to be honest i love the fact that people are buying BTC on credit cards. Credit cards are a system of control banks use against us. BTC is direct end to end no middle man no bank. So using a bank to kill a bank is surely the best form of irony :)
I need to end my school debt first... No matter what currency... I still have debt

Ecompost

Ecompost

That part sucks...the gaynesss

I need to end my school debt first... No matter what currency... I still have debt
no I would write it off in my world bro. It was never real money that student loan shit, only ever some numbers made up on a screen to enslave a nation before it can ever accumulate. If we are to argue loans are real and must be repaid, then we must eradicate the interest since this isnt real. It never existed before they made up your loans, and its the interest bullet that is the only money ever to see the light of day and thats extracted for the few via the banking system.
There is no money, well may be 3% of the total they say, but 97% of all money is just numbers on a screen.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Haha. Fucking TV sucks! I still stay and watch sometimes but God Dam don't know what the people are smoking/taking but they fuck up every show. Any worthwhile show I have seen lately have been foreign tv shows. Can't remember the name of the show but it was polish maybe? about a cave that has a wormhole to the past or future...31 years. Really good show. Realistic.

Yeah man I love the titties.... but I like em real.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Haha. Fucking TV sucks! I still stay and watch sometimes but God Dam don't know what the people are smoking/taking but they fuck up every show. Any worthwhile show I have seen lately have been foreign tv shows. Can't remember the name of the show but it was polish maybe? about a cave that has a wormhole to the past or future...31 years. Really good show. Realistic.

Yeah man I love the titties.... but I like em real.
I recommend Engrenage mate. Its French, a cop show, organized law and crime, its dark, gritty, excellent. Engrenage means Spiral, you may also find this using the English term, it was shown on the BBC for sure. Its up to series 6 and hasnt taken a shit on itself like most shows

stiffneck

stiffneck

I recommend Engrenage mate. Its French, a cop show, organized law and crime, its dark, gritty, excellent. Engrenage means Spiral, you may also find this using the English term, it was shown on the BBC for sure. Its up to series 6 and hasnt taken a shit on itself like most shows

Cool man thanks. I will look for it.
I tried watching Altered Carbon on Netflix. Just like every other show America produces it fucking sucks. Haha.. let's see.... some sex.... some titties, a lesbian fight scene... the shot of the forgotten part of society... fuck man it's all the same shit. Don't know how those "actors" keep a straight face... USA USA USA.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The other show I was talking about was Dark on Netflix... I liked it.
i got were i watch you you tube movies,there only hour long but believe it or not them low budget films are better than what made today,my only complaint is they dont put in the introduction what language it is,and at a hour long it not hard for me to watch,anything over a hour and i cant sit still,,but check some out you would be surprised,there not big names and actually put more effort in being good actors and actress

stiffneck

stiffneck

i got were i watch you you tube movies,there only hour long but believe it or not them low budget films are better than what made today,my only complaint is they dont put in the introduction what language it is,and at a hour long it not hard for me to watch,anything over a hour and i cant sit still,,but check some out you would be surprised,there not big names and actually put more effort in being good actors and actress

For sure. Once Hollywierd gets a hold of them its all down hill haha.

After some serious tripping..... its really hard to watch somebody ACT like they are feeling something. It's all so fake man.

If I do watch something i want it to make me FEEL something. dont really care what feeling it is.... just a REAL feeling.

Cant get through a amerika tv or movie without asking myself when will this SHIT end?

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom