• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
top vegging bro...dont forget kids, cannabis is at its danger zone approx 10 days before you see pre bud set, and up to 10 days there after. This time period shows not signal so this is love and learn, watch and take notes.....Consecutive days of stress during this period will harm outcomes, eg consecutive days above 77F soil temps. This is the same thing that makes your lettuce bolt. learn the timing of your loved strains and you will ride out hard :) If you can mitigate the danger zone between veg and bloom, you can pretty much do what you want afterwards.
careful attention to selection will hep hot summer grows, but knock out the UV with shading to reduce total absorbed radiation
The whole point is to stress the shit out of them the first flip... Then you see true genetics. I love when people keep a plant all happy for months then figure out half way through flower that its a Jenner hahahaha i find balls in the first 20 days of 1st clone

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

you should start to see more heads breaking the dirt as the moon goes to full. Danger putting them in too soon means they might get stressed before this happens where trays dry out etc :)
Im getn new sprouts er’day, im not gonna put them out til after last frost maybe harden them off a bit still in trays! When can i spray nanobreath on them!

Ecompost

Ecompost

Im getn new sprouts er’day, im not gonna put them out til after last frost maybe harden them off a bit still in trays! When can i spray nanobreath on them!
most plants can take a bit of nano once they leaf up a bit. Depends on the crop, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and so on, once you get three or six leaves i usually hit them, then I use plant timings so this changes of course.
My broc I have is a purple strain that runs 75 days approx. i usually hit it on week 4 from germ.

Most stuff runs on three or 6 leaves, then i use markers eg x days before pre flower, one week after set, then every 3-4 until I cut mid bloom, before harvest.

I feed my pot the same way bro, I dont use week guides personally, I use growth markers. EG I feed one month before bloom, 7 days before bloom, then again one week after bloom, then I feed to mid bloom as the plant physically changes, i use this as my guide and not the week guides we all offer.

I will be doing a master class on this on the BOX blog :-)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

most plants can take a bit of nano once they leaf up a bit. Depends on the crop, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce and so on, once you get three or six leaves i usually hit them, then I use plant timings so this changes of course.
My broc I have is a purple strain that runs 75 days approx. i usually hit it on week 4 from germ.

Most stuff runs on three or 6 leaves, then i use markers eg x days before pre flower, one week after set, then every 3-4 until I cut mid bloom, before harvest.

I feed my pot the same way bro, I dont use week guides personally, I use growth markers. EG I feed one month before bloom, 7 days before bloom, then again one week after bloom, then I feed to mid bloom as the plant physically changes, i use this as my guide and not the week guides we all offer.

I will be doing a master class on this on the BOX blog :)
Can you share the link once you have loaded it to box blog

Ecompost

Ecompost

Can you share the link once you have loaded it to box blog
yes mate for sure. I will get it loaded this weekend. I am making beds now, 30 inches wide for row veg, that type of thing. This Friday we have to plant Pumpkins and Squash. I hadnt time before to get anything ready, so now as ever its working like a Chinaman in an Apple factory.
Starting a new farm takes a lot of energy, i forgot how much but my body reminds me everyday. I have to do ten minutes warm up nowadays :-)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

yes mate for sure. I will get it loaded this weekend. I am making beds now, 30 inches wide for row veg, that type of thing. This Friday we have to plant Pumpkins and Squash. I hadnt time before to get anything ready, so now as ever its working like a Chinaman in an Apple factory.
Starting a new farm takes a lot of energy, i forgot how much but my body reminds me everyday. I have to do ten minutes warm up nowadays :)
Right on brother

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20180328 172609 242

IMG 20180328 172414 678
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom