12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansabis

I like messing with seeds,not males so much though unless in wanting to make seeds,and I really need to devote some time and practice to taking clones and get a method that works for me,I have yet to successfully root a clone,I'm like 0 for 8 or somewhere around there.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I like messing with seeds,not males so much though unless in wanting to make seeds,and I really need to devote some time and practice to taking clones and get a method that works for me,I have yet to successfully root a clone,I'm like 0 for 8 or somewhere around there.
Dude..cloning is really simple... Let me know if you need help.... Its the only way i could get from 150 beans to 20 something keepers in 3-4 months..and i got some real winners.

IMG 20180406 133936 506
IMG 20180406 133936 507
IMG 20180406 140353 414
IMG 20180406 163258 408
K

kansabis

Well honestly my first step is to gaf more and give a little more effort,I've tried in just tap water first time sitting by a window and had some tiny roots pop after a couple weeks,then like an idiot threw it in dirt and it died a few days later,so then I've been trying in jiffy pellets with a rooting hormone gel,can't remember name,they last around a week or so then just fall over and die. Lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well honestly my first step is to gaf more and give a little more effort,I've tried in just tap water first time sitting by a window and had some tiny roots pop after a couple weeks,then like an idiot threw it in dirt and it died a few days later,so then I've been trying in jiffy pellets with a rooting hormone gel,can't remember name,they last around a week or so then just fall over and die. Lol
Im the first one to give the least effort in my grows hahaha as easy as possible..use tap water...cut a branch dip it in clonex or aloe if youre an organic hippy... Throw it in a plug and leave it in a dome for a week...way faster than cup of water.

incogneato

incogneato

Its the only way i could get from 150 beans to 20 something keepers in 3-4 months..and i got some real
Thats impressive bro! It looks crazy but you pull it off.
Pretty much what I've been doing lately,can't remember how long I kept em in the dome but it seemed like a few days out of the dome and they wilted up and died.
Get a heat pad. That was a game changer for me. Put ail water in the bottom of the tray and leave them alone for a few days. I change the water every few days. I want to get an aero cloner going soon.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thats impressive bro! It looks crazy but you pull it off.

Get a heat pad. That was a game changer for me. Put ail water in the bottom of the tray and leave them alone for a few days. I change the water every few days. I want to get an aero cloner going soon.
Thanks bud... Its been a long few months... Pulling all the clones and extras and will flip next sunday i think

K

kansabis

Thnx bro,I got a heat pad,I think ima start a thread to document it daily and see if anyone can tell me where I might be going wrong,I got some Reno soaking now,hyper glue x ufc and hyper glue x dragonberry,4 of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom