GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
IMG 20171225 085201 188

whitepistols

whitepistols

Merry Christamas to all of you

Here is your mom and her plesure. About 4 weeks from pop getting beat on like a 50 cent hooker.

Starved, under fed, over fed, ph to hi, ph to low, topped, pinched and best of all santa showed up last nite day 5 of stretch and took the pliars to them all......about time to air layer tops off once out of stretch n sexing then reveg for moms while whats left finishes flower. What is a hermie hits the toilet. As micheal jackson said just beat it......

I want a bullet proof strain for flower and I am making sure I get it. They do not look bad for the abuse they have took in the last 10 days hahahaha, I bet some are going to cringe or blow a butt hole after this hahahahahahaha, take a punishment and beg for more, my kind of plants....
IMG 20171225 202124

Srenots

Srenots

Here is your mom and her plesure. About 4 weeks from pop getting beat on like a 50 cent hooker.

Starved, under fed, over fed, ph to hi, ph to low, topped, pinched and best of all santa showed up last nite day 5 of stretch and took the pliars to them all......about time to air layer tops off once out of stretch n sexing then reveg for moms while whats left finishes flower. What is a hermie hits the toilet. As micheal jackson said just beat it......

I want a bullet proof strain for flower and I am making sure I get it. They do not look bad for the abuse they have took in the last 10 days hahahaha, I bet some are going to cringe or blow a butt hole after this hahahahahahaha, take a punishment and beg for more, my kind of plants....
View attachment 766693
whats the strain/s?

whitepistols

whitepistols

Your mom is blueberry X afro testers
Her plesure is some juicy fruit bag seed

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

View attachment 766693
You too bro!!!

IMG 20171226 143734 660
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom