12 Keepers In 12 Months

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

crap i know why gg aint around,hell when i move it takes me 3 weeks to get across town,lmao

Hey guy,

Just trying to keep my head up these days. I’m going though a separation/divorce with my two princesses in the middle. I’m doing everything I can to protect them. Obviously my growing has stopped until custody/visitation is in black and white. I’m still in the local seen keeping my foot in the door. I really miss you guys and think of you all often. Just haven’t been in a positive place for a long time.

I’ll try to connect more often.

Much love, and respect,
BG

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey guy,

Just trying to keep my head up these days. I’m going though a separation/divorce with my two princesses in the middle. I’m doing everything I can to protect them. Obviously my growing has stopped until custody/visitation is in black and white. I’m still in the local seen keeping my foot in the door. I really miss you guys and think of you all often. Just haven’t been in a positive place for a long time.

Much love, and respect,
BG
keep one thing in mind bro,when they were born you wanted them to have every thing,,dont fight over material shit,it just leaves the kids picking sides ,if it takes giving the wife every thing do it cause even if there is no love left being freinds the kids need,and down to the nut the kids are the most important of all,they cant go and buy material things to make them smile ,you and the wife can,good hearing from ya

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey guy,

Much love, and respect,
BG
Holy shit look at this stranger...we been worried about you

jipp

jipp

im tired. been a long week for me. chronic pain is hard on me. been bitching at the bushs all week hah.

but i sold a guitar last night so im gonna get some oil today and its gonna be a great fucking week. im eating a bit better. just need to get this sleep, and the edge of the pain and ill be a happy camper.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
im tired. been a long week for me. chronic pain is hard on me. been bitching at the bushs all week hah.

but i sold a guitar last night so im gonna get some oil today and its gonna be a great fucking week. im eating a bit better. just need to get this sleep, and the edge of the pain and ill be a happy camper.
My left side sciatica is fucked ...been bad for a month or more.
All the way from half way down back...through my ass cheek to my knee...i got a new bed which helped but it sucks still... Maybe i need a new tv watchin chair too

Moto accident... My gsxr750 was quick around a track.... Cars win a wreck everytime though

jipp

jipp

@GT21 that sucks. Man the human body it sure likes to fuck up. yeah my back is all fucked up too. i need a better compuyter chair. maybe one of them you see them kikds on youtuube using hah. they must be comfy they all have them.. or t hey get paid to use them either or.

yeah my bed sucks.. need a new one too. the air system is worn out on it.. so its probably doing more harm than good.

lauhgs.

well then lets all try to have a good day regardles of our war wounds.

they add character right, chicks dig scars heh.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@GT21 that sucks. Man the human body it sure likes to fuck up. yeah my back is all fucked up too. i need a better compuyter chair. maybe one of them you see them kikds on youtuube using hah. they must be comfy they all have them.. or t hey get paid to use them either or.

yeah my bed sucks.. need a new one too. the air system is worn out on it.. so its probably doing more harm than good.

lauhgs.

well then lets all try to have a good day regardles of our war wounds.

they add character right, chicks dig scars heh.
Chick dig scars but FUCK...i have to sit on a pillow to relieve the nerve most days... Maybe im dying... Lets just do this shit.

Not one other person my age has my damage other than a combat vet... They replaced my ankle and arm with metal plates. Screws and safety wire... Broken neck...but the nerves in my back are worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom