12 Plants In A 4x4... When Should I Flower Theses Girls

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

Should've just let them grow natural . Me myself I would flower them now and next time do a sog with single main cola plants . IMO
I don't have space for a separate flower room for clones and never cloned before so not sure how that would turn. Out lol

S

Sostoned420

Should've just let them grow natural . Me myself I would flower them now and next time do a sog with single main cola plants . IMO
And i can't let grow natural my lights togatoge have to be 30 in away from my plants at all times or plants start to stress that say 26 in flower but I can't get any closer then 30 so that leaves me with 2 ft of space so I have got to train and the super cropping is only for the extra tops

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Oh ok I gotcha just figured if you had the space it would be ideal . But maybe you'll have luck with what your doing . If you can flower soon and get 2ft plants you could probaly pull close to a zip per plant .

S

Sostoned420

Oh ok I gotcha just figured if you had the space it would be ideal . But maybe you'll have luck with what your doing . If you can flower soon and get 2ft plants you could probaly pull close to a zip per plant .
I'm going for 2 pounds this grow my 4x4 won't allow me to pull much moor then 2 pounds I got little over a pound and a half last grow with only 5 plants under screen of green same lights. Now I'm going for 2 pounds but faster with out over vegging my plants. Last time I flower when 75% of screen was filled but lot of the tops was small buds some was big just short ... I want some longer buds this time.. I'm thinking about flowering now just wating on moor replys..

Monster762

Monster762

I'm going for 2 pounds this grow my 4x4 won't allow me to pull much moor then 2 pounds I got little over a pound and a half last grow with only 5 plants under screen of green same lights. Now I'm going for 2 pounds but faster with out over vegging my plants. Last time I flower when 75% of screen was filled but lot of the tops was small buds some was big just short ... I want some longer buds this time.. I'm thinking about flowering now just wating on moor replys..
2 # in a 4x4 is gonna take a nice dialed in setup with a strain you know can do it. 4x4 is slightly over 1 sq meter. Most breeders yield is quoted on perfect conditions so 400g sq m is still less than a pound. That’s average high yield strain quote is 400g

Not trying to discourage you at all just don’t set expectations to max like that.

S

Sostoned420

2 # in a 4x4 is gonna take a nice dialed in setup with a strain you know can do it. 4x4 is slightly over 1 sq meter. Most breeders yield is quoted on perfect conditions so 400g sq m is still less than a pound. That’s average high yield strain quote is 400g

Not trying to discourage you at all just don’t set expectations to max like that.
My growing condition is close to perfect and been growing long enough to where only thing I worry about is pest I ran same plants last grow and got a pound and a half but hard problems with my tap water and almost lost 3 plants and still got a pound and half so I'm thinking I can get 2 pounds but if not I can work on that.. I'm just wondering if I should flower I'm thinking I should but then again I'm thinking a week longer but have never crammed 12 plants in a 4x4 so my problems this grow will be over crowding so I'm asking if I should flower yet I'm thinking Im good on tops just need to let plant grow up a week longer that's my problems....

F

freddyyola

im new but i think about another week would be nice but if height uis your problem maybe you should start sooner

S

Sostoned420

im new but i think about another week would be nice but if height uis your problem maybe you should start sooner
well if I veg now I'll still have up room so I can veg a week longer but it's with I'm worrying about.

F

freddyyola

well if I veg now I'll still have up room so I can veg a week longer but it's with I'm worrying about.
i think you will be ok width wise if anything you can put a fan in the and keep the foliage down so i can breathe some cause thats what you gotta worry about when piling them up too close and they are touching and holding water in between leaves and no air flow.. did your last grow fill the tent up to the max?

S

Sostoned420

i think you will be ok width wise if anything you can put a fan in the and keep the foliage down so i can breathe some cause thats what you gotta worry about when piling them up too close and they are touching and holding water in between leaves and no air flow.. did your last grow fill the tent up to the max?
yes it did.. and I run 2 fans but yea when I first started growing water would build up and now I trim all big fans day of flip to keep that from happening also try to keep it 77 to 80 f in my room night temps start around 67 to 70 and that keeps rh 40low 60 Hi

S

Sostoned420

Only been a couple days ago I posted this and it's way Fuller then it was almost went to 1212 but need to give them a feeding for it...

RR1

RR1

Only been a couple days ago I posted this and it's way Fuller then it was almost went to 1212 but need to give them a feeding for it...
If you only have 4x4, in the future I would learn how to do a scrog, only need 3 plants for that size. Nice way to get good yields in a small space.
Good luck,
RR1

S

Sostoned420

If you only have 4x4, in the future I would learn how to do a scrog, only need 3 plants for that size. Nice way to get good yields in a small space.
Good luck,
RR1
i did a scrog last grow.i did it this way this time so i would get smoke faster..its workin..and they not over crouding,i like scrog but it was really hard for me to water my girls.im taking tent down next grow and buying 4 200 w led lights and filling my bathroom with autos started at difrent times

RR1

RR1

i did a scrog last grow.i did it this way this time so i would get smoke faster..its workin..and they not over crouding,i like scrog but it was really hard for me to water my girls.im taking tent down next grow and buying 4 200 w led lights and filling my bathroom with autos started at difrent times
To water in tight spaces just use a bucket, a pump, and drip stakes.
RR1

Top Bottom