12 x 1000 watt XXL 8'x24' SCROG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

booboo111

"I use cultured solutions with a variation on magical and Epsom salts"

Can I ask how you are using the magical ? I'm assuming that's the floranova magical.....I have some from my first system and I'm using CS now in my UC

thx

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

sh$t didn't notice this thread was a year old. f$ck do i everr need moresleep/meds :wacky: wavegem: any chance u'd shoot us a blueprint of those h2o cooledlights? love to build a few down the road.

Wavegem

Wavegem

Hey learned a lot and found my niche growing trees in rdwc. I will see if I can dig up the blueprint so you can do it yourself. The lights are sick as fuck you just need to make sure they are and stay clean. I run very low feed with no magical just cs a and b uc roots bud booster peaking at 350 on 500 scale. I literally feed 2-3 ml a and b half bloom at peak. Sometimes if the plants are tearing down food fast I add a little Epsom salts. One other thing I noticed is plants will get full and want water instead so I am playing around with that

I have a more current thread in the trees section

U

Unicorns

This stainless will not rust no matter what you put on it. Period never

How are your stainless buckets hold out?I hate to tell you this but you are wrong. When I was working biotech we had 316 in our Laminar flow hoods and after sanitizing with bleach we had to wipe down with alcohol. If we didn't we would have pitting caused from the bleach so watch for that. Bleach and stainless are not good together. It may take time but decay will occur.

Top Bottom