12K of Sour Diesel

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

12k of sour diesel
12k of sour diesel 2
Here is 12k of SD. There are a few randoms tossed in the mix. A few Alien, 707 HB, Tahoe, and NYCD. They are all in 5gal pots filled with Roots 707. We stripped them up to 4-5 nodes last night with 4-6 branches each. Today we transplanted the rest of the plants into their final places and started to build the trellis systems. We will be feeding them GH MaxiBloom, Super Nova, Dark Energy, and MOAB. Here are to picks. I will take some more pics once I bring the Method Seven glasses of so I can get better quality photos.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks, Cap! This room is a mess compared to what I normally work in. I'm going to gut the whole thing this next round and totally rebuild it. Hopefully we can pull a good run out of it this way.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

The rest of the trellis will go up tomorrow. I'll also get some pics up of the other room. There are Grape Ape, Critical +, Delahaze, Jack, and SD. Those are all in rockwool.

G

gooey

gl on this run, how long do you run your sours? looks solid

dirk d

dirk d

Everything is look real nice MendoCruz. got a Sour Diesel myself about 40 days into flower starting to blow up! lol good luck on the rest of the grow.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I might have to fill a room with some Aligee gear. Any suggestions, Ali?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That room is off the hook, MC. I would recommend Grape Invaders and FireDog from AliGee Genetics. Both r available here on THCBay. I'm about to pop some Fire Dog and Kushplant.

john martin

john martin

@MendoCruz , sorry to bump old thread, but super duper beautiful plants and setup bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom