13 days in , now ill start the show

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

sweet dude... i have like three bags og good trimage to use.does it turn color when it evaporates?

S

still smokin

ok man i just made a batch . it is evapin as we speek...or type.it will be ready in the morning im made a big batch too..

S

still smokin

i have a 9 x 11 glass pan that has 2 batches poured in .... real green like your pics.already went down 1/8 inch already.... 1/2/ inch to go.....

B

buzzkill420

awsome man didnt realize you were writting back last night or i would have hit you up sooner ill take finish pics when mine are done your mite take a little longer tan morning to dry but we will see

B

buzzkill420

awsome like always man just finished another batch and got stupid off it

S

still smokin

I can tell you all this.... this is some good tasting hash my friends......never made it before .but will do it every time from now on.....mmmmmmm. Ill post some pics today of my final dryed buds ..turned out very nice and the smell and taste are awesome.....

S

still smokin

sup stone . no what happens is the iso evaporates off and it leaves a sticky film on the glass that you scrap off with a razor blade and that is your hash.i take mine and form it into a worm and cut off as needed,which you need very little at a time....hold on and i will post some pics of what it looks like after you scrape it. it is real soft if you hold it in your fingures . it is soft hash

S

still smokin

here is some pics of the hash i made and some of the dried buds from my harvest......

S

still smokin

the two plants are the mazar x afy that i have .same seeds different phenos.one i like the other yuck. the fat one has a bud that is the size of tennis balls and is all danked up the other really leafy and no dank at all yet.go figure.... and the dried buds are very smooth but with a cough lock ...he he he ........and then my hash...well what can you say about iso hash but yummyyyyyy.there is a tee shirt hanging on a hook behind the plant so you can refrence the size by it,,,:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

First grow in 15  or so years 156
First grow in 15  or so years 157
First grow in 15  or so years 154
First grow in 15  or so years 159
First grow in 15  or so years 158
First grow in 15  or so years 161
First grow in 15  or so years 160
B

buzzkill420

looking good ss... looking at the plant structure and the way every thing is going on the mazar afi im not so sad that she aint in my garden right now... think one of the clones is gunna make it but dont know wat i want to do with it... nice looking hash nice lookin buds

S

still smokin

yeah the time it has taken to grow them is not worth it so far but the smoke will tell. but i will not run them again myself. but i have low wattage bulbs too so hoping they do better outside .cause i have four of them out there.

B

buzzkill420

hopefully man i cant belive yours are taking so long i figured they would be like a 60day plant

Top Bottom