13 days in , now ill start the show

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

ok ... sorry i was going to take new pics last night but fell asleep in the chair. so i will for sure do it tonight. ....... nine days left till drying time ....... I already have the next run set up in the seeding box that i built. they will be getting there first mug shots in a couple of days . i will put them on a different thread though.

S

still smokin

6 weeks and counting

hey every one, here is an update on my crop at 6 weeks. one more week left and its drying time for my hard working girls...... enjoy the pics...Im still need practice holding still while shooting.check how dence the buds are for 150 watt hps X3....im happy as can be ......:smiley_joint:and I sampled it today and it is very good ,and i even dryied it in a food dehydrator.....took 3 days in it .

First grow in 15  or so years 093
First grow in 15  or so years 092
First grow in 15  or so years 089
First grow in 15  or so years 096
First grow in 15  or so years 095
First grow in 15  or so years 086
First grow in 15  or so years 087
U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

No more ridin' in the rain 52 miles for buds for you!! You're right about the density of those ladies, they like the lights spread out (obviously!). p

G

Gorrillagrower

No more ridin' in the rain 52 miles for buds for you!! You're right about the density of those ladies, they like the lights spread out (obviously!). p

LMAO...... Riding in the rain really frigin sux. Them are lookin real nice there SS. Should be some tasty nuggets bro

S

still smokin

thanks guys for the resp,ya my truck is broke down so im having to ride my trike aroung witch i dont mind cause its a one of a kind custom built..its really sweet but in the rain ......NOT.......... this damn cam takes the pictur like one second after you acually click it so its hard to tell when to hold still.ill get a try pod by god ,that will work ... do you think the bud are good enough to enter in the grower of the month here? ill get better pics

S

still smokin

that fourth plant down is that mazar x afy, that thing is going to have some bud on it and big ones at that, the whole plant is nice bud all the way down.its going to take 9 weeks for sure and the other one behind it that you cant see will probably take longer but is is serios budding too ill get pics of it next update.to big a pain in the ass to take out all the plant for photo opp. it does make them feel good though... there head get bigger ...lol

S

still smokin

dankness.....mmmmmmm

here are some dankness shots for you all to enjoy... thanks for lookin

First grow in 15  or so years 098
First grow in 15  or so years 100
First grow in 15  or so years 104
First grow in 15  or so years 099
First grow in 15  or so years 102
S

still smokin

thanks stone69...i freekin droolin wanting to smoke my girls. I bet it takes them at least two weeks to dry, they hard very hard buds.been along time sinse ive dried anything...Whats the time frame...I figuered 2 weeks at least hanging from stems

N

northern monsta

bro, your pics are brilliant how did u get the crystals so clear? every1 my man here ss has got his shit locked down! really looking good and using those 150w impresive lights! i might get some of those i am really tempted and so so impressed by the results your getting bro u get that room and add some hydro to the mix you will literally be flying! talk later m8 again well done and keep it up im learning as u go The Monsta

S

still smokin

damn dudes thanks for the resp. they are looking real tasty.I didnt do this on my own i must addmit.this crop has turned out the way is because of the awesome fuckin farmers here at farm. I would like to thank from th ebottom of my heart all the farmers who helped me in the past 3 months in obtaining the noledge to grow like this. Im very glad that I found this site cause my plants would have never looked like the way they do ,people like ,ripz,zoolander,guarrillagrower,northern monsta,USApotlover,tophmaster,buzzkill,I could go on all night long.But really, I do thank all of you for your pot growing wizdom ,and willingness to share youre secrets with everyone.when i grew 15 years ago i got my clones from my cousin who had very good genes,it was a hawiain pot, but he set me up with clones and all that and gave me this rapid grow and peters nutes and said there ya go. even though i new he wasnt using these nutes for his crops he was not going to tell me his nute formula,,,ass whole. Never have I grown buds that look like this and now that i see what you all have taught me ,neither did he.......lol.....thats so funny to me ...... big belly laugh...ha ha ha ....thanks you all again and cant wait till my next one are in the room of bloom.....eveyone .....big bong hit....... passin it around.....:smiley_joint:

T

tophmaster

hell yeah ss those pics are lookin so tasty man cant wait till u get a taste. thanks for the shout out, your doing a great job here brothat cant wait to see the next run go through it all over while your smokin on these ones.
and on the drying over here without a dehumidfyer its about 5-8days.
so i think 2 weeks may be a little long. all depends on your humidity put when there dry there dry then u just have to try and not smoke it all before they get a proper cure

KEEP IT UP SS GREAT JOB

B

buzzkill420

dude im so mad all my mazar afy's are dead and the one of yours is starting to look dank.... well i guess there are two down stairs but i think there pretty much dead... im jelious now

S

still smokin

I can get you some clones dude for inside but they wont be ready for an outdoor deal if you want me too.let me know so i can take some for you and we can meet somewhere half way or something...cool?

S

still smokin

tophmaster....thanks for the words bro. means alot . I have one plant that I am taking tonight because its ready. It has 50% trich color and all pistals are dead with no growth in the past two days ,triched up real nice .shell be the first...... so one girl is coming down just befor I let thier sun come up.... I AM STOKED.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom