13 Freaks

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ent

Are those your 13 dawgs or a cross you're calling 13 freaks. definitely freaks.

Did you see this post from earlier today?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Ha hell yeah Kick ass Pic!!

I have had ReCon by DNA do a similar thing to me growing 3 and in one case 4 new branches out of a single node. Wonder what causes this to happen.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Isn't this what they call "fasciation"?

E

easypleasie

Crazy looking shit, bro. How many of the girls are doing that? I remember seeing a few threads with a similar celery growth pattern. How are the clones of them looking?

L

Lost

solid, but they are flat. Its totally trippy, I got a ton of them in my garden right now. The buds look crazy!

L

Lost

Crazy looking shit, bro. How many of the girls are doing that? I remember seeing a few threads with a similar celery growth pattern. How are the clones of them looking?

I got i think 4 of the females doing it somewhere. I think the entire line is prone to funky growth pattern.. Different things happening on different plants. Its really cool to walk in there each day and see if any more tops have done it. BTW most of the branches are about 3 feet long and they start doing it like a foot down from the top..

E

easypleasie

I wonder if the accelerated growth from seed has anything to do with it. How far along before you noticed them doing that? I had some odd growth on mine but nothing like what you're experiencing. That shit looks cool! I'm wondering if the clones will grow out normal or resemble the moms...be cool if it got passed on.

Those long ass arms are gonna be big ass colas on some of your girls. Mine have filled up nicely....each branch looks like a single cola plant and there's anywhere from 12-16 arms on each of my girls. They're coming down soon so i'll throw up some pics for comparison if you don't mind.

L

Lost

It only started when these girls got huge. You might be on to something with the rapid growth thing..

Ep - Dooo EEEEEET!

B

bdakind

I've had stems like that before but only with seeds, never from cut.

L

Lost

Its from seed, but I took a cutting of the celery looking part and the clone is a total freak!

Top Bottom