13 leaves call it thunder fuck!!!!

• Thread starter albewokanobe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSGWAR

SSGWAR

Can someone tell me the difference between feminized auto flower and regular autoflower
Your chances may be better that you will not grow a male plant with fem seeds. The autoflower should begin to form buds when you switch lights to 12 and 12 dark/light cycle. I use a timer. But I did buy fem seeds and grew a male. By the time I realized it, all my 4 plants formed seeds in their buds. The strongest plants THC do not form seeds, and won't so long as they are all fem seeds. It caused my crop of Matanuska Thunder Fuck to grow seeds, but since the male was also MTF, at least I won't ever have to buy those again. But my alcapulco gold became alcapulco Thunder gold, and my super silver haze became super silver Thunder.
Oddly, the smoke is still awesome, but you spend a lot of time sliding seeds down an album cover.
20240207 203445

albewokanobe

albewokanobe

I like to keep everything perpetual so evey couple weeks I've been planting a new one. Pots all over!! I do know do not put them in ocean forest soil they flower immediately. Funniest looking litte things in the back,tall one in middle back chernobyl s1, and icy grape in front

SSGWAR

SSGWAR

I like to keep everything perpetual so evey couple weeks I've been planting a new one. Pots all over!! I do know do not put them in ocean forest soil they flower immediately. Funniest looking litte things in the back,tall one in middle back chernobyl s1, and icy grape in frontView attachment 2125319
Holy Thunder!...that's obviously abnormal but looks nice
Good job on your plants, but you may want to get a much much bigger container to transplant for each plant... then you will see them shoot up quickly, and you will harvest several pounds from all those. Try to get 20 gallon containers, one for each plant.
And a big fan to blow at them. You use fertilized water every other time you water them, right?
... just say
You know they were dicovered in the wild yeah
How could they breed if there was only feminized
Take a cutting, just clean cut a small branch, put it in distilled water till roots form on the end, then carefully plant it.

C

Congovicar1912

God help us, more autos is all we need
That's a funny comment,45 yrs. ago we started to develop female seeds and the old timers then used to say, God help us more female seeds that's all we need. In reality they were kind of right , the real juice is in Regular seeds that's where the magic is. Just my 2 cents . Congovicar

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
That's a funny comment,45 yrs. ago we started to develop female seeds and the old timers then used to say, God help us more female seeds that's all we need. In reality they were kind of right , the real juice is in Regular seeds that's where the magic is. Just my 2 cents . Congovicar
I am the old man now 😂 if I had the room regs are the best. I stay with feminized because I grow in a phone booth basically. But I would have to agree on the regs, @Captspaulding what do you think?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I am the old man now 😂 if I had the room regs are the best. I stay with feminized because I grow in a phone booth basically. But I would have to agree on the regs, @Captspaulding what do you think?
I would have to agree, and the way i look at it, fems are really kinda like a reg run when you really think about it. We wait for preflower and seperate regs or leave them for pollenation.
Making fems you are triggering herm tendency for pollenation, or if you aren’t in it for seeds, you are always going over fems with a fine tooth comb looking for pollen sacs or nanners to seperate them out in time to keep a sensi crop.

I prefer regs, it’s nice to get back to them.
Because man, the genetics are always solid, show me a herm’d reg photo, I will show you how you did every last thing wrong to bring that out. Me personally, it was crazy rare to ever get one. When you look at it with the right eyes, fem and reg runs aren’t so different. 👊🏻🤡

I have 9 reg strains going now.
Mowi wowie 86
Kona 86
Big bud 86
Super boot x okie
GMO x gojo x bman
Cheese x triangle man
Blue dream x blue mammoth
And a few gelatos…..

And another 60 fems 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I would have to agree, and the way i look at it, fems are really kinda like a reg run when you really think about it. We wait for preflower and seperate regs or leave them for pollenation.
Making fems you are triggering herm tendency for pollenation, or if you aren’t in it for seeds, you are always going over fems with a fine tooth comb looking for pollen sacs or nanners to seperate them out in time to keep a sensi crop.

Because man, the genetics are always solid, show me a herm’d reg photo, I will show you how you did every last thing wrong to bring that out. Me personally, it was crazy rare to ever get one. When you look at it with the right eyes, fem and reg runs aren’t so different. 👊🏻🤡

Mowi wowie 86
Kona 86
Big bud 86
Super boot x okie
GMO x gojo x bman
Cheese x triangle man
And a few gelatos…..

And another 60 fems 👊🏻🤡
The big bud 86 made it!?!!?!?
Ok now that have I recovered from a minor stroke....
I think what you said makes a lot of sense about fems and regs. I feel the same way basically, I HATE autos though, newbies always want then. Dumb youtubers start auto channels and spout nonsense. Example basement autoflowers puahed autos HARD and then changed his name and started to run fems once he got some experience under his belt 🤦‍♂️ Way too many newbs convincing other newbs to grow autos. The number of "experts" who have grown for like a total of 1 year are ridiculous on the internet.

I wish autos would never have been created , damn you rudaralis 😂

Grower1974

Grower1974

The big bud 86 made it!?!!?!?
Ok now that have I recovered from a minor stroke....
I think what you said makes a lot of sense about fems and regs. I feel the same way basically, I HATE autos though, newbies always want then. Dumb youtubers start auto channels and spout nonsense. Example basement autoflowers puahed autos HARD and then changed his name and started to run fems once he got some experience under his belt 🤦‍♂️ Way too many newbs convincing other newbs to grow autos. The number of "experts" who have grown for like a total of 1 year are ridiculous on the internet.

I wish autos would never have been created , damn you rudaralis 😂
I HATED autos after I grew my first indoor feminized photos. Now however, I always have at least 10 autos in the grow room filling the 110-120 day gaps waiting on the photos in the tent. Yielding 2-4oz from each plant every 65-80 days is quick and easy.

BTW, I have 2 North Thunderfuck autos going right now. :)

C

Congovicar1912

Mowi wowie 86
Kona 86
Big bud 86
Super boot x okie
GMO x gojo x bman
Cheese x triangle man
And a few gelatos…..

And another 60 fems 👊🏻🤡
I could not have said it better myself. Most don't even know how many strains were developed from herms. Congovicar

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Take a cutting, just clean cut a small branch, put it in distilled water till roots form on the end, then carefully plant it.
I really doubt they are taking cuttings of themselves

Top Bottom