13 X Amherst Sour Diesel, 2500w, First Thread And Novice

• Thread starter diego341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diego341

hey guys, i'm kind of a new grower last time i did only autoflowers but i got busted by the cops for buying seeds on the internet, i live in mexico and im mexican lol i had to pay kind of 2k for being free right now.

now im running only clones from an amherst sour diesel, hmmm i have a:

5" x 9" gorilla with the extension is about 12" tall i think. im trying tl grow big plants. ive been vegging quite a few but i had problems and had to move to another place and issues with electricity, now stems are hard and shit but im still going trough

i wish i had at least 150-200gr plants :D
i do have 12 in 5 gallon buckets

i m using bc nutrients technaflora... im olanning to buy some good additives for flowering but i want to ask you when to flower... if i can wait another to weeks or if it would be a good idea to move them to 7gallon

thx in advance those are my question if someone could recommend me something
13 x amherst sour diesel 2500w first thread and novice

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Looking good.you could flip em now.the plants will atleast double in size during flower and your space will be over packed if u veg em too long although u could up pot em leave em another week or two then flip.it is really up to u.

D

diego341

hey, thanks for your reply Mr Bee.. yeah they are getting huge i think i'll wait one more week, and keep them into these 5 gal buckets, i'll post a picture one of these days to show you...

D

diego341

Hey guys hood morbing, today im switchin to 12/12 its been a long veg time... I dont know what can be happening to that leafs turning yellow dp u think is magnrsium

I have to be more strict with my feed schedule i wnat to havran aeesome floration.

Cheers from mexico

IMAG0004
IMAG0002
IMAG0001
IMAG0003

Latest posts

Top Bottom