14K 10 MPBs

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socalsinner

This round guys Im gonna try the best I can with what Ive been left with. I was gonna pump up my spot with 20 k of light but we wont be having that ever at my current location... boo hoo :mad0233: anyway. Im gonna try to fuck around with these rows and shift things around tomorrow to make the traditional MPB Layout with a little bit less light. It should wind up like this:Ill Post some pics in a sec One of the pics is of my Rascal OG Mom that i just got done chopping back... this lady smells like sick og , lemony and a funky aftersmell of Dark Coffee ....its a trip. The three leaf plant is a cross I created with a stinky MT Cook mom and a Cotton Candy kush cut I got from Norcal . Oh yeah... I picked up some Chernoybl seeds(Subcool Genetics) when i was in frisco this past thursday.!! weekendEnjoy.:banana1sv6: brb
.....X..X.........
.....OXOX.......
.....XOXOX.....
.....OXOX.......
.....XOXOX.....
.....OXOX......

Newmpb2
Mpbrow
Sdlady
Rascal og mom
Ccmtcookmom
Mpb bin
D

DaWiz

looking sweet! Its always nice to have an extra set of hands in the garden!! Keep up the hard work man cant wait to see the results!:bong-hits:

A

antimatter

Is it a rental, if not id try and get another service put in eventually so you can run the 20k, are you on a 100amp panel or something right now ? A 200 amp panel shouldn't have a problem with a 20 lighter with ac even with running appliances etc.

S

socalsinner

Is it a rental, if not id try and get another service put in eventually so you can run the 20k, are you on a 100amp panel or something right now ? A 200 amp panel shouldn't have a problem with a 20 lighter with ac even with running appliances etc.

Im dealing with three phase 100 amp X 2.

My electrician has come out with his little gadjets and cut me off. 14 k flower alone plus the veg. 66k btu in window ac,s and hes cut off my mini split which was eating up around 22amps 30k mini split. Next round im gonna split my flower room in half and run 10k in am and 10 k in pm. Im gonna get a second opinion in a few days.

L

Lost

Hey, the mini split is likely taking less than 60% elecrticuty than the window a/c.. They are waaay more efficient than the window.. You might want to just change that around..

A

antimatter

Im dealing with three phase 100 amp X 2.

My electrician has come out with his little gadjets and cut me off. 14 k flower alone plus the veg. 66k btu in window ac,s and hes cut off my mini split which was eating up around 22amps 30k mini split. Next round im gonna split my flower room in half and run 10k in am and 10 k in pm. Im gonna get a second opinion in a few days.

I get whats going on you medical guys gotta get approved by a journeyman electrician, bastard won't let you :swear id just hook it all up anyway..

So you have around 25kw worth of lights at 240v for a total of around 104 amps then + 50 or more amps worth of other shit so yhea you definitely would be pushing it if you were washing clothes and running the big screen + range etc... oh well could always rent/buy another place in the future and have multiple ops I suppose.

S

socalsinner

Hey, the mini split is likely taking less than 60% elecrticuty than the window a/c.. They are waaay more efficient than the window.. You might want to just change that around..

Funny thig is my window acs together pull about 12 amps each while running. The split pulls almost 25 .. :( uggh. The split is 15 seer and the windows are 9.. lol

S

socalsinner

Final Setup Pic

Well from one day to the next.... About 19 hours of adjustments .. lol. Anyone out there have a trinity cut? I miss smoking tat stuff sooo bad. :rasta2:

Mpbnew5
S

socalsinner

MPB New Pic

A shot of the finished product. God i wish it was cool again in cali lol...

Mpb2
S

socalsinner

This is the last time I use these Tomato cages... They are easier to deal with but I think with my next grow using multiple Og,s per MPB I will need to go back to maybe making my own again from some type of fencing. Ill need broader support. Good they were fucking cheap! I will hopefully have my prized trinity in my hands by my next grow . I'll keep you guys posted. I found this really cool guy that is just amazing and hes going to hook my up with the trin ! Its like all my problems have been washed away... lol

M

mrdizzle

haha yea bro, you need to roll up some 4x8ft concrete reinforcers with the 6in squares, I cut a foot off the length and a foot off the wide, so they are 3ft x 6ft and roll them so one set of sqaure over laps. they res right on top of the bins, a zip tie and there are rock solid, you can lift the lids and the plant stays stiff even laying almost on its side

S

socalsinner

Why Not to Use Tomato Cages

Well here is a prime example of why I will be going back to my Older Cages instead of Tomato Cages. This is one of my ladies eating alive a tomato cage... lol Its a crapy pic cause the lights .. sorry. Oh yeah and the bottom pic of of the best Tacos I have ever had in East Los Angeles. Indiana and the 5 Fwy LMAO

Lady
Tacos
600gph

600gph

Socal,

Looks like we are neighbors....I personally enjoy Rambos tacos 90065...

mc

S

socalsinner

MPB Grape OG, MT Cook X Sr71 Cotton Candy,Strawberry Diesel

Hi Guys. I included a bud shot first of the strawberry diesels im working with ... This plant fucking stinks lol. The MT Cook Cotton Candy was a cross Ive had for about a year. I plan on putting her in the MPB.. Shes a huge yielder.. looks like I got the yield of the Mt Cook with some of both Cotton Candy and what smells to me like a Hash Plant from the Mt Cook Dad. I also put a pic of a Grape OG Mom I have now thanks to a couple of fucking awesome guys that are also members of our COOP.. M.. & D Thanks guys. Peace guys and gals..

Strawberry d
MTC CC
Grapeog
S

socalsinner

Well guys If my report was anything special Id show pics but it was below average due to issues I had with aphids , gnats and root rot. I was able to pull about 3/4 lb per but really pisses me off that I didnt use the techniques and products I have now in my arsenal. The strawberry D was a great plant with great smoke. Im glad I had a chance to run her. I got a seed of Strawberry D X Chemdog #4 OG Out of it lol. Next run will be going in very soon and I will be ready for my third run with MPB's. My babies have all rooted , transplanted into my 6 inch cubes , just topped and I cant wait to put them in the MPBs for around 3 weeks of veg. I will be running Norcal Trinity, Grape OG (Im told large yield pheno and great smell) seen pics of the moms and the flowers they look good we will see. Also will run Cotton Candy Kush X Mt Cook a great yielding plant. And what the hell I decided to run Reefermans Pink Kush and an Old School Sour D clone a close friend gave me. The Pink Kush, Sour D ,OG's , trinity , and Cotton Candy Kush X Mt Cook will run on 5 gallon buckets and the Master will run in the MPB's. Peace you guys.

L

Lost

MPB's are a brutal mistress.. With my last 12 months of experimenting with a bene and parasitic brew that the nasties cannot hang with, when the temp got high enough.. It could not turn the tide. Even the parasites were over run by the onslaught. Is that even possible? Gunna run a sterile res or two for now. I'll go back to the benes whe i'm in colder climes...

Edit: I should have tracked down some straight tricoderma and run a 2-3x dose of it to keep bacteria at bay. Thought the Great White alone whould handle it but at the doses it would have needed, i'd be lucky to make much from the harvest... I need to look into some st8 tricoderma for when the times get tuff...

S

socalsinner

bennes

MPB's are a brutal mistress.. With my last 12 months of experimenting with a bene and parasitic brew that the nasties cannot hang with, when the temp got high enough.. It could not turn the tide. Even the parasites were over run by the onslaught. Is that even possible? Gunna run a sterile res or two for now. I'll go back to the benes whe i'm in colder climes...

Edit: I should have tracked down some straight tricoderma and run a 2-3x dose of it to keep bacteria at bay. Thought the Great White alone whould handle it but at the doses it would have needed, i'd be lucky to make much from the harvest... I need to look into some st8 tricoderma for when the times get tuff...

Hey lost there is a Hydro store that makes bennes in HB, Its on Beach and warner. Just south of warner on left side on beach. The owner makes their own and the guys that work there will give you samples to try.

L

Lost

I'm on my last run before I run north.. I got DD's Hydrocide and ima run a UC and a MPB run with them before I go. I think Botanicare is making a str8 tricoderma.. I know this sounds funny but I would like to be able to control the amount of different Tricoderma, Mycos, and endo's depending on whats going on.

I cannot wait to start taking botany classes!! Hahahah! :)

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Botany is a pretty cool class but I think an indoor horticulture class would be better Ive taken botany and in my class we most learned about cells and there structure and different parts of the cells and how they work. Although I bet botany is probably a pre req for indoor hort... There are a few things I learned in that botany that really helped out and there are still some things I learned and leaves me wanting to try some experiments with bulbs with different k ratings.

Top Bottom