14K 10 MPBs

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socachi

Hey SCS checkin out your grow lookin for as much info as I can find on MPB & UC systems.
I was wondering why your setup was so high off the ground, you must have some high ceilings?
What was your nute schedule?
Sorry to hear about the bugs.
Congrats on finding your Trinty for your next run.

S

socalsinner

Mpb

Hey SCS checkin out your grow lookin for as much info as I can find on MPB & UC systems.
I was wondering why your setup was so high off the ground, you must have some high ceilings?
What was your nute schedule?
Sorry to hear about the bugs.
Congrats on finding your Trinty for your next run.

Whats up Soca ? The setup was off the ground because I wanted to be able to get around the plants easier .. train them easier too and my slope of my drain required them to be off te ground as well. I have 13 ft ceilings. Im running Sensi Grow in Veg A and B ,Algen, Roots Excel, 1mlper Gal Cal Mag... My water is not RO. Vitamin B (from Home Depot lol) H2O2 4 ml per gallon every 3 days and at res change. Ph 5.8.. Flower .. A & B Sensi Bloom, roots for first week or two. Advanced Bud Blood first week only, Big Bud for two of three three weeks after, Overdrive by Advanced,H2o2 as usual,Vitamin B only last two weeks. I flush every week for 4 hours with H2o2 in Res and water only P 5.8. I also flush and end for 4 days. Thanks. Im so happy to have found Trin as well. Peace!

S

socalsinner

bulbs

Botany is a pretty cool class but I think an indoor horticulture class would be better Ive taken botany and in my class we most learned about cells and there structure and different parts of the cells and how they work. Although I bet botany is probably a pre req for indoor hort... There are a few things I learned in that botany that really helped out and there are still some things I learned and leaves me wanting to try some experiments with bulbs with different k ratings.

Hey Lord good to hear from you . Where do you think would be the best placement for 5 gallon buckets under a thousand watt bulb.. at lets say 4 per bulb? Looking forinput on light placement during veg.

aleYarok

aleYarok

for sure the way to go in a big room like that. love how high those babies are off the ground.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Hey Lord good to hear from you . Where do you think would be the best placement for 5 gallon buckets under a thousand watt bulb.. at lets say 4 per bulb? Looking forinput on light placement during veg.

Wish I could help you on this one... But Ive never ran verts so you can probably get better advice from others. I would just give them each a 1x1 space for veg simple and should give enough space for good side penetration.

F

fido

hi
fido from philly here.
a newbie with a quick question.
where did u find the blue basins u are using?
how do u feel about thier performance?
in other words
would u pass on them
or
would you buy them shits again?

thanking you in advance

fido from philly

mikeross

mikeross

hi
fido from philly here.
in other words
would u pass on them
or

thanking you in advance

fido from philly

I thinks they are awesome in the sense that they really drop down the amount of water in the system compared to the 27 gallon containers... Just means a less nutes and cheaper to run. I have not used them but can tell by the pics they run way less water.

S

socalsinner

hi
fido from philly here.
in other words
would u pass on them
or

thanking you in advance

fido from philly

Wazap Fido? I love the bins. Mike is right less water... 15 gallons. 2 cu feet. You have to cover them with plastic or paint them black . Awesome growth. Make sure you do your homework first...

(Outside)23 1/2"L x 19 1/2"W x 10"H (Inside)18-1/4" x 20-7/8" x 19-3/8" x 16-7/8" x 9-7/8" AkroBin 35-225 3 2.00 cu. feet $14.10

I think Quantum has a shop in the east coast so check with them first. Material Flow is in Oregon so was cheaper for me in Cali. The lids are on same page .. below. Peace.

Top Bottom