Picture 114
Picture 115
Picture 117
Picture 112
Picture 107
X

Xceptional

WOW,
really nice setup. 16K and going to 24 that is nuts.

M

mrdizzle

that is great dude. I love seeing how people are using their brain to set up the system to works for them. Big mac killing it

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

great looking setup, very healthy looking plants.
a couple quick questions...
what nutes are you running?
how far are you spacing your plants currently?

M

mcattak

Dizzle,
Thanks..Question I have been running through my co2...Do you think I am losing it through the 4" return

Picture 034
M

mcattak

great looking setup, very healthy looking plants.
a couple quick questions...
what nutes are you running?
how far are you spacing your plants currently?

This is my first try..

40" centers..

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

cns 17 bloom
liquid karma
roots excelerator
silicon

change rez every week and add bloom nute everyday to achieve target ec/ppm and ph

I

Inuit

Wow, looking really nice. Count me in for the envious club.

Looking great.

I

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

That MPB application is the cleanest I've seen yet....much respect to you and your sick ass skillz.

M

mrdizzle

Dizzle,
Thanks..Question I have been running through my co2...Do you think I am losing it through the 4" return

Im not sure, you could throw some panda over those holes and see if that helps. its probably the plants eating it up

how is that 5tons handling the heat?

666elsie

Yatatata,lovin it! too cool,I'm jealous.Can hardly wait to get set up!

M

mcattak

Im not sure, you could throw some panda over those holes and see if that helps. its probably the plants eating it up

How is that 5tons handling the heat?

My room goes from 1150 to 0 in like 15 to 20 minutes...Temps stable at 78 lights on at night...Not to warm in so cal yet Will have 10 tons in the room when all 24k is going..

M

mcattak

End of week 3..Plants are about 2 1/2' to 4' tall and has stopped her stretch..This is the time I would usually clean out the bottom fluff...The fluff looks particularly good this run...

Should I clean it up???

A

antimatter

Oh man that looks way to complicated but I suppose as long as your at that one space for a long time it will be worth it. How wide are those babies?

L

Lost

End of week 3..Plants are about 2 1/2' to 4' tall and has stopped her stretch..This is the time I would usually clean out the bottom fluff...The fluff looks particularly good this run...

Should I clean it up???

There is not much fluff with this system.. Even the buds growing on the trunk are still like quarter to half dollar size nugs. Not worth the time imo.. :)

Really nice set-up, very clean!

E

easypleasie

Nice setup, bro! I like the ingenuity. Glad to see another mpb garden :)

Are you exhausting the air in the outside room? If so, it could be pulling the air out of your room through the drain pipes. Since you're running co2, you might wanna put your air pump outside of the room so it's not pumping co2 into the root zone. Doesn't look like it's hurting though, that root mass is seriously nice!

Keep it up!

M

mcattak

Easy-
We are exhausting the outside room..I figured the co2 might be leaving the room via the 4" returns going to wrap them with plastic...

The airpump is the ecoplus commercial 7..It has a snorkel that i have attached garden hose to and run outside the room

antimatter-
they are probably about 2 to 3 foot wide which might be to big...The fencing we use to hold the plants up run around the bucket and so when i trained them they got really wide..If they get to wide this time we will change things and will put the fencing on top of the buckets for the next run..

M

mrdizzle

Should I clean it up???

I regret not cleaning up the very insides of my casey. I think it depends how wide they get, the casey's were 6ft so the insides were 3-4ft from the bulb. you can always make some oil

but bubba's larf ususally is still tight so its a toss up, always can learn from what you do this run

E

easypleasie

Good deal, mc. Didn't know they made that kind of air pump. Pretty cool idea. Let us know what you find out with the co2 loss. Good chance it's your outside fan sucking it out. I can't imagine the plants sucking it up that fast...but then going down to zero seems a little odd since I thought natural air usually has at least 250-300 ppm in it. Has it been doing this the whole time? Do you have digital ballasts near your co2 controller? Maybe it's throwing things off? Just trying to help ya troubleshoot, bro. I just discovered my 1k lumateks and my nutradip tri-meter don't get along. Throws it all out of whack so I have to get a different meter that isn't affected by RF interference.

M

mrdizzle

thats a good point easy it should be at least 250-300ppm, maybe try to calibrate your monitor

M

mcattak

wow I assumed in a sealed room with lots of flowering plants that 0 would be typical because the plants use it and there would be no way for co2 naturally to enter the room...I will be covering those holes this weekend and let you know...

Since dd is gone I know everyone will be looking for help from you guys...

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom