15 x 15 sealed room soon complete

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

hey everybody I posted this in the introduce yourself forum but now that it is moving along I will put it here for your opinions and questions soon I will move it to the grow room where I will have two titan controls flo n gro systems going so let me start with the room pics and we can go from there

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

DSC08205
DSC08204
DSC08202
DSC08201
DSC08205
DSC08204

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well tell me what you think so far hope to get some subs on this one been working real hard to make sure that I get this one perfect

Trich king

Trich king

Looks liks you nailed that. Cant wait to see them flo-n-gro's in action. What strains you gonna be running?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

For the first 6 I will be doing Herkle then next 6 Girl scout cookies next 6 will be grape ape then 6 northern light I will be doing a perpetual 6 every two weeks however I may trade one of the six for my god berry if I can get it cloned for the first 24

Trich king

Trich king

Hell yeah i'll be following, i'll be watching that dual arc run as well. Excited for both

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ok let me start with
welcome.gif

This journal will be dedicated to my 15 x 15 sealed grow room. Within this room will be.

2 x Titan controls flo n gro 12 bucket systems
2 x 600w c.a.p. extreme ballast
2 x c.a.p. 8" lumen-air sealed hoods
2 x 1000w DL ez lume ballast
2 x DL Triple x2 8" sealed hoods
1 x 1000w c.a.p. valuline ballast
2 x 600w hps
2 x 1000w dual arc
1 x 1000w hps vertical

For environment control
All Titan controls
Helios 9
Atlas 2
Kronus 2
co2 regulator
2 x 20LB co2 tanks

for nutrients I will be using black label, full line, at some point I will try the soul synthetics I picked up.

As for strains they will vary for the first six I will surely use hurkle after that its up in the air.

In this room I will be running 6 plants every two weeks for a full perpetual of 24 plants

At this point the room is still incomplete but nearly finished so I figured while I get it finished I can peak the interest of a few people so we can all watch together from the start

so to give you an update on where the room is at in production (pictures are deceiving) I have all my walls sealed with caulk then I put down a layer of panda film as a vapor barrier, after this I decided I was going to do all my electrical wiring and hook up all my controls, once it was all hooked up I used the IR thermal cover for better a insulator. All of the hoods are sealed and vented as a snake with a 10" inline fan from C.A.P. going in the lower 600's and out the upper 1000's the fan is pushing not pulling. After all the vents were hung in place I then covered the roof with panda then IR as I did not like it open as it was and hung my 8" phresh filter with an 8" vortex fan. I am currently waiting on my AC guy to come hook up my Pioneer 18000/BTU split ac in the middle back wall and the room will be complete, All but getting the systems set up but that takes a few hrs at most

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

4+LB depending on strain as do plan to do a few AC/DC and Harlequin (sativa dominant) plants and I will be veging on a 4x4 flood table in my veg room for a few weeks before flower they all should be at the smallest 5ft tall in the end

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

well the part you don't see is the 4 x 4 flood table that will be in one of my old 5x5's with month old veggies on it at about 2ft tall I currently get about a 3/4lb ea as it is now and I don't have the head room I do now, beings tho that all my vegg will be a month old going in and get bigger than they do now I think its safe that I will be getting about the same if not more every two weeks not to mention I will be adding co2 and have a more controlled environment as I have just been in 5x5 tents till now in dwc buckets

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

So to be fair to boston I went back over my books and in the last two months each plant has an average of 7-9oz each so if we average that out to 8oz that make 3lb every six plants every two weeks so in reality I am trying to bump this to 4Lb until I run my sativa's in which I don't expect much from indoor but I have some patients that need THC free medicine if that make's you a little less pessimistic and can sound a little more realistic for you otherwise sit back and watch the proof be made in the puddin

B

boston

to be fair what I see is four lights 2-1k 2-6

you're going have to pull four pounds per light with a 8-week strain
while running perpetual
I'm not going to say that's impossible but it's pretty much impossible

you would absolutely be the first person to ever get 4 pounds off of a6
2 pounds off of a6 is unrealistic 4 is insane

But I love the room and I'll be along for the ride I just don't want you to get disappointed

nice clean design couldn't ask for a better room

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

to be fair what I see is four lights 2-1k 2-6

you're going have to pull four pounds per light with a 8-week strain
while running perpetual
I'm not going to say that's impossible but it's pretty much impossible

you would absolutely be the first person to ever get 4 pounds off of a6
2 pounds off of a6 is unrealistic 4 is insane

But I love the room and I'll be along for the ride I just don't want you to get disappointed

nice clean design couldn't ask for a better room

There will also be a 1000hps vertical between the two bigger hoods in the mid canopy area and possibly T5's flat on the wall after what I saw at my friends house I think
this should be played with more I would do some nice led's on the walls but iv gone broke on this room already

Trust me I completely get where your comin from boston

B

boston

quit over thinking the nice room leave the 1k vertical out as well as your t5
led'sdont get me started

any idea of of doubling the best clams on the Internet are border line retarded
because most lie

the absolute best 5% of growers would expect 1 1/ 2 and hope for 2 pounds every 2weeks

which while running in perpetual will be
extremely hard and time consuming

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I have done some research and I totally agree with you about the T5 or any other side shit, however , the vertical I want to keep I am only putting this in for more red as I am using the dual arc 1000w in the hoods and I feel adding a little more red and watts will help in the area that I am working with what do you and every one else think is the 2000 in an 8 x 15 area enough? as you can see in the photos the other two are in a somewhat closed off area so the light will only be hitting a small area

5th

5th

This vert 1000w you mentioned.

This is supposed to be mounted between the far two hoods correct? Where the ladder is in the pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom