15 x 15 sealed room soon complete

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey everybody I had some time today and decided I would start up the flo n grow and get some decent pictures for you all to enjoy these girls are at day 24 into flower and the plants that I have in the flo n gro are going to be directly from clone as I had a few left for the preparation of the others into veg for the full grow
DSC08391
DSC08392
DSC08393
DSC08396
DSC08398
DSC08400
DSC08401
DSC08405
DSC08406
DSC08409
DSC08411
DSC08412
DSC08413
DSC08414
DSC08416
DSC08415
DSC08417

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

DSC08417
DSC08418
DSC08419
DSC08420
DSC08421
DSC08422
DSC08423
DSC08426
DSC08427
DSC08428
DSC08429
DSC08430
DSC08431
DSC08432
DSC08433
DSC08434
DSC08435
DSC08436
DSC08438
DSC08439
the last four are my ak pd the hairy bastards are NL the scraggly ones are mendo and the one just starting and huge is Durban poisin all the hydro are hurkle but the one obvious one that is girl scout cookie

burn4me

burn4me

looks good. and that was an awesome read. im new to growing but am a firm believer to the defoliating. i did it. probably could have a little me but it did push some decent buds. your garden is looking great tho and hope to see more.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@burn4me I do like the defoliating also but in my experience it is somewhat strain dependent I have had this fail on me with most indoor sativas but others do great so it is a good idea sometimes to do two of the same on defoli and one not see how it responds before doing a full leaf pull @ArthritiSux Thanks for the compliment

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

So after making my new thread I realized this one did get moved so ill change the name to complete and can we please put it back in set-up thank you sorry for the confusion

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Geezus I forgot about this I think I will add a bit to it to start is a photo of all my current mothers from rite to left top to bottom there is ATF#F1, manatoba#F1, money maker,catatonic, Berry bomb from clone, blue berry bomb from seed, skittles, NYCD, COG, lambsbread, african lambsbread, and finally cheese quake sorry the picture is not that good just what I got on hand
20150612 153738

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Here is a bit of the African lambsbread I finished just a few weeks ago they were only about 5ft I'm standing on a step Ladder as I am short couldn't get a good pic without looking at my screen I will have a dry weight and smoke report on it soon anyone Wana take bets on total dry I say these three together will be just over/under a pound in a half 20/30oz
20150612 164341
20150612 164345
20150613 164203 1

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

20150617 235123
20150617 235137
20150617 235144
20150617 235154
20150617 235222
compleatly unrelated to the thread some decent organic soil girls in roots organic/ soil and nutes full line. In order of pictures they are
blue dream,
blue magoo,
nycd,
cheese,
lambsbread non african

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

For anyone checking out the room I continue the grow at the above link

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Well tell me what you think so far hope to get some subs on this one been working real hard to make sure that I get this one perfect

Wow man, work of art. Im blown away by the setup. cleanliness and control board / control wall. Very very fkn cool

"~were not worthy, were not worthy!~"

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Wow man, work of art. Im blown away by the setup"
Thanks very much man glad she gave ya a zinger in the pinger lol. It was really fun to build (alot of very hard work) but still fun and she is even more fun to play with now I am thinking about doing a seed wall to wall soon.... so keep an eye out for that in the future if you want.

"~were not worthy, were not worthy!~"

Oh buoy.... sure you are and so is almkst everyone else... I can say there are a few trolls or compleat know it all's otherwise I'm not like that some of the others honestly are only "SLIGHTLY" more advanced than anyone else here... I dont think I'm boss hog or anything... think you will find a few of us in here like this if your looking in the rite places that is.... it don't take much to get here bro just pick up a few dozen books spend a year or ten reading everything you possibly can and it just depends on how well you soak in the nutes hehe.

So while making one epic fail after another you learn more every day then about ten years later.....lmao naw I lie like two years of you have done what I did and made the froe pay for itself and not sum shiny car or novelty toy you should overall have enough money and equipment to go bigger every year after that (it is very imprtant that don't forget to consistently take notes both of what you read in one folder and what you do to the ladies each day in another properly dated all that) every little bit of info on what your doing really counts and this way you can always go back see what you did rite or wrong last time or earlier in the growth stage..... K.I.S.S. is the way to go most the time and if you want to get on a better scale than the one you are on the k.i.s.s. for this would be what the grow makes is for the grow only (No exceptions period) it will pay for the electronic usage the room uses the nutes and soil if your in soil. Then possibly you need seeds or plants but most people buy or build a cloner pretty early on to keep from having this issue. Then the rest goes away till you got about 10k and then (using what you have learned and some intelligence) you can just go bananas however the hell you want.....

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thanks very much man glad she gave ya a zinger in the pinger lol. It was really fun to build (alot of very hard work) but still fun and she is even more fun to play with now I am thinking about doing a seed wall to wall soon.... so keep an eye out for that in the future if you want.

Oh buoy.... sure you are and so is almkst everyone else... I can say there are a few trolls or compleat know it all's otherwise I'm not like that some of the others honestly are only "SLIGHTLY" more advanced than anyone else here... I dont think I'm boss hog or anything... think you will find a few of us in here like this if your looking in the rite places that is.... it don't take much to get here bro just pick up a few dozen books spend a year or ten reading everything you possibly can and it just depends on how well you soak in the nutes hehe.

So while making one epic fail after another you learn more every day then about ten years later.....lmao naw I lie like two of you have done what I did and made the froe pay for itself and not sum shiny car or novelty toy you should overall have enough money and equipment to go bigger every year after that (it is very imprtant that don't forget to consistently take notes both of what you read in one folder and what you do to the ladies each day in another properly dated all that) every little bit of info on what your doing really counts and this way you can always go back see what you did rite or wrong last time or earlier in the growth stage..... K.I.S.S. is the way to go most the time and if you want to get on a better scale than the one you are on the k.i.s.s. for this would be what the grow makes is for the grow only (No exceptions period) it will pay for the electronic usage the room uses the nutes and soil if your in soil. Then possibly you need seeds or plants but most people buy or build a cloner pretty early on to keep from having this issue. Then the rest goes away till you got about 10k and then (using what you have learned and some intelligence) you can just go bananas however the hell you want.....

Love and respect g. Followin up on the link.

B

boston

Glad this tyhread got bump up
nice room kilo and glad to see it is still up and running a year later
If you dont mind me asking how have yeilds been?

Either way goodluck and grow on

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

It all depends on the specific grow on average It will put out 8 at a time every three to four weeks getting anywhere from 1-2lb on the low yield and 2-3 on the high side here is a picture of just the nycd larf I left on in my "thread don't harvest your larf" if that gives you any idea how much idk but 80% of mine is gone at day 30 cure just like poof :panda:

20150711 062226
20150711 062213
20150711 062018
20150615 205134

These three plants the two in the middle and the one on the left are the provider of the cannabis all nycd at 5g under 6oz total for the three and this was just my larf!!! After I let it finish up a bit after takeing the main cola harvest.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Sorry had not taken weight since dry rack so I lost a little bit of weight in the cure but not much here you go have a look
20150713 214443
20150713 214454

Top Bottom