15K 16 site 32 gallon Monster !!!!

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I keep the top of my bulb even with the tops of my plants, that way the rest of the lit up bulb is hitting lower on my girls.. (highest lit part of bulb even with tops) They look pretty good in the pics from this angle.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Purple head knocker looks wild and super fuckin sweet. Kind of like killing fields..

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

sick build.

Thanks DS

I keep the top of my bulb even with the tops of my plants, that way the rest of the lit up bulb is hitting lower on my girls.. (highest lit part of bulb even with tops) They look pretty good in the pics from this angle.

That's what I was figuring . If the top buds get to tall I will pull them over. Thanks

Purple head knocker looks wild and super fuckin sweet. Kind of like killing fields..

I hope its good. This is my 1st run of it smells kinda like a trainwreck mixed with romulan . I was told if I let it run a little longer the smell gets a sweeter smell gonna test that theory.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Here are a few update pics. The bud sites are forming and they seem like they stopped vertical growth. Some are 6 ft tall they over grew but I guess that is better than under grown. It was hard to get any good pics when the plants won't fit in the picture.
DSCN3605
DSCN3604
DSCN3601
DSCN3594
DSCN3590

H

hogan400

Yeah....how big was ur spacing and how wide are they now?

you have some H.D knee pads to crawl around with...Lol

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

you don't rotate the plants in the pails do you? to give equal light on all sides?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
How do you service the guts of the plant with those wire frames? Have you thought about changing that? I find the 6" x 6" is perfect because it allows you to get in there and still supports the plants.

otherwise looks healthy.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

you don't rotate the plants in the pails do you? to give equal light on all sides?

I don't rotate they seem to fill the space regardless.

How do you service the guts of the plant with those wire frames? Have you thought about changing that? I find the 6" x 6" is perfect because it allows you to get in there and still supports the plants.

otherwise looks healthy.

Very carefully ! I cut a few bars here and there and make it work. next time I plan on using a different support system. These plants grew so I had to use what was readily available. I am thinking of the best method to cage them next time.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Spectacular work Bubblehaze! You really got a big fat green thumb... Got them trees lookin' picture perfect...

G

gettogro

Did you wind up having to raise the lights way up to keep the plants from choking them out?

When I over grew mine, they choked out the lights and grew into eachother. Here is a pic of what happened. You can see the under developed buds and tons of larf I had to shit can.
Overgrown

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Did you wind up having to raise the lights way up to keep the plants from choking them out?

When I over grew mine, they choked out the lights and grew into eachother. Here is a pic of what happened. You can see the under developed buds and tons of larf I had to shit can.
View attachment 220379

They did over grow quite a bit. They are 5 n 6 ft tall and all are touching. There are only about half the bulbs that are correct the rest keep getting swallowed.I have tied the plants back more than once but they keep pushing back for the light some of the branches are a few feet past the cage. Gonna take some pictures Monday. They start overdrive this week.
Gonna veg in this system next time to avoid the over growth.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Here are some updated pictures. The plants are huge we had to put nets around some of them because the buds were falling down. They look like a fat lady in fish net stockings now.
All the pictures of the tops were taken on a 6 ft ladder the ceiling is 10'3 and there is less than 3 ft to the top in some spots
They are 5 weeks in now they start getting overdrive this week.
They are between 4.5 and 6 ft tall and most are 60 inches wide.
I am learning allot for next round that is for sure.
Sorry the pictures are a little dark its a new camera and I am not very good at using it yet.
100 0481
100 0483
100 0484
100 0485
100 0488
100 0489
100 0490
100 0492
100 0494
100 0496

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Thats gonna be a Monster harvest, even if it is on the larfy side. Good job man hope this run really helps you get you're room dialed in and get a better plan of action for next time....but still nice fuckin work brotha. Take it easy man. sub'd:D

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Thats gonna be a Monster harvest, even if it is on the larfy side. Good job man hope this run really helps you get you're room dialed in and get a better plan of action for next time....but still nice fuckin work brotha. Take it easy man. sub'd:D

Although I have no good news to report. I didn't want to be a pussy and not finish this thread.
I am not gonna lie we failed. Although it was a beautiful looking failure.
No single plant pulled anything over 8 oz. They looked like they were 2 lbers and I wish I could say they were. As far as gram per watt its the lowest we have ever gotten. THIS IS A PERFECT EXZAMPLE OF HOW LOOKS DON'T MEAN SHIT. I am embarrassed at the amount we got for the money we spent.
I guess its just farming sometimes you hit gold sometimes you just get hit.

To summarize this room:
Equipment and room did great. Worked just like we planned.
Overall weight to plant size + cost = we failed horribly.

For those who might be interested after tons of thinking and careful review the best explanation I can come up with is.
Between the 2nd and 3rd week of flower we had an ac issue that causes the room to get almost 100 degrees for 24 hours. When we came back in the ppms were at 1400 after setting them at 900. Due to the plants only drinking water during this stressful time. We had multiple strains and the sativa's leaves were curling severely this was on a Saturday so we put fresh ph'ed water in and let them flush when I came back on Sunday the leaves were still curled up tight so I left the water in until early Monday morning making sure they were gonna be alright. Its 500+ gallons to fill so I didn't want to under flush them when its such a big deal with this system. It obviously caused damage we couldn't see. Meaning that it must have been a time when the plant was making major decisions on growth patterns and bud size.
So the lesson learned here :
Don't mess with my plants during any important times of growth unless absolutely necessary.
Also flushing for more than 24 hours in a uc during flower is extremely risky and potentially catastrophic.

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

But at least we are still going strong.
When I think about the loss this comes to mind.
----------------------------------
Some times the race car fails.
Sometimes the driver fails.
Either way its still good to be a race car driver.

Peace Bh
---------------------------------------------------

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Way to stick with it and thanks for sharing even the failed parts... I myself am going thru that same issue. I was 3 weeks in and hit a BAD heat storm for a solid light cycle and when running verts and AW above that's never good. I am cutting these girls down today as much as it kills me but I know how important it is to chalk it up to a loss and shoot again. I remember my last "hollow harvest" and it broke me down. I'drather start fresh and loose time then feel all that again.. Keep your head up and KNOW what's to come. This next run is yours, I can't wait to see you kill it... Thanks again for sharing your incredible room, your lessons, thoughts and failures. It helps us all, trust that.. Ohh and thanks for not leaving ANOTHER thread unfinished... Big ups to U..

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Thanks for finishing the thread; even though it was a semi-failure. I must say i did this exact same thing with the heat and just water while in bud after i miscalculated the potency of some oils i made and they knocked me out for 2 days. I can't tell you how fuckin far my gut sank when i came too my whits and realized i had been out cold for 2 days and my girls where probally dead;which they were. So be glad you still pulled some weight offa them. Hope that next time around your experience with this run will help ya out big time. Take it easy man, goodluck in all your endeavors, i'll be around waiting for the next run!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Thanks for the kind words guys. We are already back on track just gonna take a few months until it feels like we are. You are right could have been allot worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom