16 1k lights 235 ebb&grow buckets! Lets get it on!!

• Thread starter Yodas Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JPLord01

JPLord01

WF420 you are a dick this guy need help not someone talking shit about his set up.

Y

Yodas Master

there ya go bro - problem solved
:fixed:

lol what an ass

Goddammit why didnt anyone else tell me about these organic beds..Obviously this guys sold on them... Thanks for the positive feedback..Ill work on getting this shit outta here asap... How could i have been so silly......This guy is a member here??? Motherlode leave that man alone.... Hes all organic.... Where's Ashton--Am I on PUNKED right now?:mooning

Y

Yodas Master

Quick shoutout to Fruitridge Wellness... Here is the Black Domina--Casey Jones--Schmoe cut....Baddest Ladies in the garden...Anybody on my thread..Go by and see Brian tell him Yoda Sent ya... Today is day 9/flower--
pic1 Huge fan leaves on CJ-
pic2 cj
pic3 Black Domina
pic4 Black Domina
As you see in pic3 the BD is killing the g13(not from fruitridge) on both sides of it..
Casey is 16inches above everything else..

bonkia

bonkia

Fruitridge is a short drive away. I might have to do that sometime. Really intteresting thread you have here. You have alot of work on your hands

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Grow big nugs you must, Defeat the dark side you will!
:fighting0040:

bonkia

bonkia

I hope your collective members are willing to help work at the end.. Otherwise you wont have much time for forums. I suppose thats a good thing. Organic is good and all however, i used to do what your doing. In the future Coco is much more forgiving with a drip drain to waste. That will boost your humidity alot aswell. If you grow them much taller you wont need as many perhaps a veg room. Also taller plants will make your humidity to up aswell. Just my humble opinoin. Other then that props things are lookin good you are doing better with it then i was.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ +1 to that sugestion

see now thats how you suggest something without looking like a troll

better watch out bro or casey jones is gonna take the roof off your place - lol

bonkia

bonkia

One more thing bro, How close are your lights they are like right ontop of eachother seems a bit wasteful that Pg&E is gonna be rape again just my humble opinoin. Really looking forward to see what this does.

Y

Yodas Master

Yes 1k per 4x4...Thought that was the right ratio of light for them.. Casey is outrageous.. She grows a minimum of 1.5inch perday..Never seen anything like it.. Its going to be huge for sure..Yes the larger the plants get the more humidity i have been gaining..There are so many small things i never would have guessed were a problem..My attitude used to be "They call it weed for a reason,itll grow anywhere..." Stupidest thought i had all year...Learned my lesson,connected to the farm...and presto..We have lift off...

bonkia

bonkia

Ive been in alot of rooms and ive never seen them that close however, I have never seen a SoG room either that make be the difference. Perhaps a Sr Farmer could comment on that one.

Y

Yodas Master

Ive been in alot of rooms and ive never seen them that close however, I have never seen a SoG room either that make be the difference. Perhaps a Sr Farmer could comment on that one.

Heheheh,senior farmer here..well ok shit you caught me..I only have 22days experience...Literally... As far as the lights, 1k per 4x4..Lets hear from the real senior farmers...

bonkia

bonkia

4x4 is correct soo 2 lights cover 8 feet maybe its just an illusoin but seems alot closer to me might just be the pics

B

BipolarHiRoller

hey man after reading through your journal again I think adding cal mag to my nute formula is going to fix some problems. I wish my small, cheaply funded grow got the attention yours got, i see you have real ambition for this like i do and its good to see your getting some good advice here.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
hey man after reading through your journal again I think adding cal mag to my nute formula is going to fix some problems. I wish my small, cheaply funded grow got the attention yours got, i see you have real ambition for this like i do and its good to see your getting some good advice here.
Sup brah... I just posted in your thread... While the size of the op may gain attention, it's usually easier to participate in other journals to learn and then others will be interested in what you're doing in your own journal. I consider it public relations... Some peeps are good at it while others lack tack... Such as those that think automating 235 hydro buckets would be better in soil beds... :giggle

BTW, Things are looking pretty good now Yoda... Don't forget your "humble" beginnings when you reach pot star status... :thinking

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

wow somebodys mommy didnt pay him enough attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom