16 1k lights 235 ebb&grow buckets! Lets get it on!!

• Thread starter Yodas Master
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yodas Master

Sup brah... I just posted in your thread... While the size of the op may gain attention, it's usually easier to participate in other journals to learn and then others will be interested in what you're doing in your own journal. I consider it public relations... Some peeps are good at it while others lack tack... Such as those that think automating 235 hydro buckets would be better in soil beds... :giggle

BTW, Things are looking pretty good now Yoda... Don't forget your "humble" beginnings when you reach pot star status... :thinking

Potstar? Shady if anybodys going to be the star it will be you my friend..Let me ride shotgun with you to fame ...Just so you know all the views on this thread have came by me checking it about 325 times a day.. Nobodys even seen my final product..You are a proven warrior..What are you on now Round 275? :movie

Y

Yodas Master

hey man after reading through your journal again I think adding cal mag to my nute formula is going to fix some problems. I wish my small, cheaply funded grow got the attention yours got, i see you have real ambition for this like i do and its good to see your getting some good advice here.

Your thread would get the views too if your title said"DUMBASS WITH MONEY,WATCH THIS SHIT"..Which is basically what mine says..You chose a much more respectable way to introduce yourself.. Good luck on your grow Bipolar!!:passingjoint:

Y

Yodas Master

wow somebodys mommy didnt pay him enough attention

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain,Bipolar..He's just a gold medal winner in the Cannabis Olympics...Say what you feel Motherlode my friend..As you are the man!:character0201:Im following you wherever the road leads!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol well maybe Im jim jones reincarnated

better watch out if I offer you any jello or cool aide!

(it prolly has hash in it)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
allllll righhtttyy then

we now take you back to your regularly scheduled thread - sorry bout that YM

:rofl

U

up yours

It is hard but very rewarding work ym and w/ your attitude you are gonna do fine but it will be a learning process and sorry for getting your thread off topic I pulled my posts to clear up space. peace, up yours

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
oh great you pulled your posts and now I look like im BIPOLAR

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
oh great you pulled your posts and now I look like im BIPOLAR
:D Hahaa... No worries brah... BTW, MJ died the day I got my MMC rec... I will never forget where I was when wacko jacko was whacked... :thinking

S

Steve Z

ML havin convos with yourself buddy!? you could just PM yourself and save the time, LOL.
just playin.

lookin sick YM! some damn ambition at its finest. good luck and keep chuggin! hell yeah.

i feel you on the surgery! 10 days ahhhhh! i hate this pre physical b//s i go through every time. but yeah i was rushin to finish this run before i go in too... out for 4-6 weeks brotha.

stay safe and healthy!

H

haze1son

Im legal with about 50 different prop 215 recs for people all over my city. Actually formed a collective, but we dont dispense outside our members. I know im not federally protected but no one is....

When uploading to thcfarmer (and a few other online 420 forums) the metadata is automatically removed. I ran a test a few months back. I still remove it before uploading anyways, but someone can't download your pic and find the metadata

/thread jack

Good to know.

Y

Yodas Master

ML havin convos with yourself buddy!? you could just PM yourself and save the time, LOL.
just playin.

lookin sick YM! some damn ambition at its finest. good luck and keep chuggin! hell yeah.

i feel you on the surgery! 10 days ahhhhh! i hate this pre physical b//s i go through every time. but yeah i was rushin to finish this run before i go in too... out for 4-6 weeks brotha.

stay safe and healthy![/QUOTE

Yea brother I was going to wait til after my surgery to start all this...But i was constantly thinking about the surgery so i decided to grow instead..Maybe the time line is alittle fucked up this time but the peace of mind it has given me instead of thinking of doctors and knives, is fucking priceless.. I recommend this to anyone..Most therapuetic thing ive done for myself..The way i feel when i wake up and see that the girls are looking great---is VERY VERY pleasing to the soul..Dont ask me why but it is....Good luck on your upcoming surgery my friend..Keep us posted on it Steve..Good karma to you

Y

Yodas Master

Day 11--12/12
Things are looking very very healthy.... Pic3 the Deadhead og has caught up to the champagne..Crazy ..

Y

Yodas Master

911 am---BHO at its finest... Thanks Hashmasta-kut---pineapple express/sourog budder!!! Excellent for early morning naps...HAHAHA

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up ym! Shits lookin nice bro! Can't wait to pop my deadhead seeds. I'm digging the haystack qoute! One of my fav rappers! That dro is in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom