16 plants under 16 tubes dual Badboy racks

• Thread starter Darkone7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice Dark. Them t5's are doing work buddy. Thanks for thread this grow. I'm gonna by a rack now after harvest. Oh, back to the 1st page of this thread. I now agree with t5's for vegging. I think my plants stretch cause I can't get the light close enough do to heat. Keep killing shit.

D

Darkone7

looks great, i NEED to get some kind of t5 lighting as a veg setup for 24 plants that will take veg in 6'' dia gallon round containers from root to day 30. one large fixture should do the trick.

are u purchasing t5's from quantum, or just ordering horticultural type t5 bulbs? ebay? thanks

Yes I am getting the bulbs through Quantum...or at least a distributer of thiers.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice grow man,hopefully you will be able to sacrifice some more space in order to keep a clone or two,makes life soo much easier for ya..t5's are great,i love them for veg,they keep your plants nice and stocky,i have used them for some supplemental light in bloom as well..good lick with your grow..those pink hairs on that plant are cool as ahit bro..

Burn

420Gator

420Gator

damn buds look so great for being under fluros

good job darkone

D

Darkone7

Six down. . .

Six weeks in and getting fat.
Gone to straight water for the rest of this run.The girls are now taking an extra day to swallow thier 3 cups of water,so they are slowing down

It appears that a couple of my "new" strains are going to finish faster than the old standbys.
I have some ISS to try for next run.One of my favorite tasting buds so I look forward to it.

Time to start plucking some yellow leaf as the girls are ripening and allowing the leaves to be stripped of nutes.
I expect this from week 5 onwards just a lot of work LOL.

Temps are getting very cold at night..low to mid 50'sF.Day temps are staying in mid seventies,so i should get really nice hard nugs.
Only a couple more weeks and this run is done...back to HID for me!

Thanks for checking out my grow.

Bbg23
Bbg24
Bbg25
Bbg26
Bbg27
D

Darkone7

Almost there

seventh week now for the girls.So close...but so damn far LOL

Every time I look at those chunky buds I am some tempted to snag one and "accidentally" break it off.
The plants have been on just straight water for almost two weeks and the leaves are yellowing off nicely.
They have slowed down intake by about %25 as it takes just better than 4 days to drink the three cups of water.
I have plucked leaf twice now and will need to do so at least once more before the end.

Day temps still hovering in mid 70s and night temps to mid 50s
I have found that the colder you can get it at lights off,the harder your buds get.
Below mid 50s can become problematic however as the soil will start denying oxygen and water to the roots
when it drops below the 50f mark.

Past all the critical stages,nothing can screw up from here. . and hell,if it does its to damn late to do anything about it LOL.
Thanks for checking out my grow.

Bbg33
Bbg34
Bbg35
Bbg36
Top Bottom