16k Watts Over 24 Site Ucxxl13

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Some nice bushes you got going there bro....looks sweet!

Interested to see how the Pargro cubes do....they are more like rockwool cubes correct?

Thanks again for sharing your grow and methods with us!

L

LikemindS

Those are some BIG Pretty Bushes Man!
Digg Your Threads - Cant wait t see more!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Some nice bushes you got going there bro....looks sweet!

Interested to see how the Pargro cubes do....they are more like rockwool cubes correct?

Thanks again for sharing your grow and methods with us!

pargro is the same as rockwol except holds 14% less water/more air, and is about 30% cheaper. 4 inch cubes are too big though. so far the side by side looks like 1 inch cubes work the best.

Those are some BIG Pretty Bushes Man!
Digg Your Threads - Cant wait t see more!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

Thanks man glad your here to check it out.

P

phup

Thanks for clearing up my question about humidity UCHQ. Great to have you around here as well.

S

SofaKingHigh

Are microfiber cloths suitable for wiping up Cream of Sum Yung Gai off a computer screen? Because I just made a mess.

Hot damn that looks good chief.

C

crossouttheiis

Plants look a lot better with the larger centers. Your plants look awesome. I can't wait to see the medium you start out with performs the best

L

LikemindS

WOW those grew insanely huge in 5 days!!!
Gotta get some U.C's in the near future!
Rockin!
:yes

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Really nice work desertsquirrel! Those girls are blowin' up... :cool

S

stickyneb

sorry I didn t catch how you up the pots from the areo to the uc pots. Did you just leave it in the smaller cup and put it im the larger one? if so what did you do with all the roots? I have stuff in 5.5 cups will this work? Thanks in advance for a reply

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

What are 5.5 cups?

As for the transplant, we pulled them out of the 3 inch cup and let them dangle until the roots touched the bottom of the 8 inch... then we filled it with hydroton.

E

ECS

WOW!! those grew incredibly fast!! Great idea using those tomato cages b/c this is gonna be a HEAVY harvest :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom