16k Watts Over 24 Site Ucxxl13

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LikemindS

Very Nice! Some Cannamonster ladies at 2 weeks!
Those gonna be hittin the ceiling by the end? :)
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Right on desertsquirrel! You've got that trailer dialed-in on cruise control... Excellent work as usual brah... :cool

L

LikemindS

Damn Dude! Thats Thick! Hell Yeah!
What strain is that closest t the camera?
Beautiful!
:banana1sv6:

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Side by side update:

Well it appears that the Sure-to-grow portion of our side-by-side is starting to fail us. One maybe 2 trees are/have fallen to a root rot (mostly stem rot) issue stemming from their tendency to hold water against the massive trunks.

This event has caused me to re-evaluate H2O2 and bleach application rates, and left me scratching my head.

5ml 30% H2O2 / 1000 ml H2O = 5 ppm H2O2 X .3 (or 30%) = 1.5 ppm / 3.785 (gal) = .39 ppm. Yes thats .39 ppm per gallon.

So the recommendations i have seen are between 30 and 50 ppm which means it would take 75 or 125 ml of H2O2 respectively. Far too much to be cost effective.

Similarly with sodium hypochlorite (bleach) At 6%:

.39 / 5 = 0.078 (with an AG rec of .5-1%) = 7-12 ml/gal

Though this solution is much more economical, application rates this high have been problematic in the UC giving way to toxicity issues. And likewise lower applications do not seem to deal with the problem

Next is zinc/copper based hydro products; lets look at zone:

.01 % copper @ 1ml per gal =1 / 3.785 X .01 = 0.002642 actual ppm copper. haha

We ordered a product that Hermition turned us onto w/8% copper that might help more.

This being said we are looking into an ozone unit, which from what i understand generates H2O2. If anyone has any info on either ozone gennys or application rates for these root products please chime in.

I also posted this as a new thread if you want to chime in there:

K

Kingofcali

try hydrofugicide and make sure you issues are not due to heat spots and what is your res temp?

Illmind

Illmind

wow they are swollen as hell. dope thread buddy u got me looking at the uc4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom